Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*REQUIRES DAYLITE 3 & DAYLITE SERVER ADMIN 3 (AVAILABLE AT WWW.MARKETCIRCLE.COM) FOR YOUR MAC*
Daylite Touch is a business productivity manager for the iPhone and iPad, designed to be used with Daylite on the Mac. Daylite Touch helps you manage your business and your team, keeping everyone on the same page and helping you stay on track and deliver on time.
*Daylite Touch now optimized for iPad. Use Daylite Server 3.13 or higher to use one license for both iPad and iPhone **
With Daylite Touch, you'll have access to your employees and all your critical business information on the go. Invite employees to meetings and they'll be notified wherever they are, delegate tasks in your idle time, check the progress of projects, and hand off a new sales lead to a co-worker from anywhere in the world.
Daylite Touch gives you mobile access to your business for $49.99 per device / year. Try it with the sample data for free, and when you're ready to synchronize with your business data, buy a Daylite Touch license and add it to Daylite Server.
Key features include:
- Home screen: see what's coming up today and tomorrow (appointments, tasks, projects, sales opportunities, and new notifications)
- Shared calendars: schedule multi-user meetings, view your co-worker's calendar, and rotate your iPhone to see your entire week at a glance
- Tasks: delegate tasks to your co-workers and keep track of their status, create subtasks, edit multiple tasks at once, use GTD, and link tasks to contacts, projects, and sales
- Projects: manage and track projects on the go using pipelines and see all linked tasks, appointments, notes, and contacts, all in one place
- Sales opportunities: track new and existing business, collaborate on sales with co-workers back at the office or on the road, then run reports and analyze trends on your Mac
- Contacts: stay in sync with your company's customer information including a rich history of emails, notes, tasks, appointments, projects, and sales opportunities
4/5 Mice – Macworld
"It's in a class by itself" – TUAW
Best of Show Winner @Macworld Expo 2009
Daylite 3.11 and Daylite Server 3.11 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
• Bug Fixes
Price is free with version 4 upgrade;)
Update...free now with the version 4 upgrade, like I previously posted ...so long between updates, it seems that such a powerful suite for less than 180 dollars Is quite reasonable, u get desktop iPad and iphone all synced to the server on your desktop, most CRM wants $30 a month, and many only function when connected to the web.... I owned daylite for 8 years b4 needing an upgrade (paid)... Stick with the leader and buy some software so more staff can bring this to level 5 and beyond...
Here is why their 50 fee is not alot. I have owned Daylite for 8 years. Updates are free through 2012....thats 8 years for the original price. Any other app would have u pay $100 upgrade every 2 years (or 400 more). The app works great although a wee bit sluggish... If ur a power player, u need Daylite for your sanity. Apple should buy it and make the home button Daylite !
Daylite and marketcircle will only frustrate you
Only buy daylite if you want to give seed $ to a good idea. They are in ongoing development. It is understandable because tech is changing quickly. But not a consumer friendly tool. Not for DIY or non-tech people. Their constant development makes it too difficult to follow the FAQ blog. It would ONLY be acceptable if their product was on opensource for people to try. We are just supporting their learning process. Give $ to a kid for school & take a write off or invest in a tech company stock. You'll get no return on your time or money with marketcircle daylite
Always a pain and gets $$$
I have used the app on the desktop and laptop and then iPhone.
There is always a pain in getting the connections just right. In switching to iPad I found once again the $50 annual would have to be paid.
While the tool is useful - I have spent way too many hours fixing connections issues and way too much money.
Answers are often in the knowledge base - but takes time to search through the bull.
- good bye Daylight
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 29, 2012
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Marketcircle Inc
- © Marketcircle Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.