Days to go WDW - Countdown to your next Walt Disney World Vacation
By Joe Fratianni
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Countdown the days to your next Walt Disney World Vacation with style!
- Choose included pictures or add your own from your photo library.
- Turn on daily reminders and the icon badge will show number of days to go!
- Displays countdown in choice of styles: Days to go or YY:MM:DD format.
- Add periodic reminders delivered to your device no internet access required.
- Customize reminders: everyday, weekdays, weekends, etc.
- Add your own music from your iTunes Library to play when you launch the app in response to a reminder.
- Shake to play your song.
- Flip through pictures by swiping left or right.
- A different picture appear each time your countdown appears.
Customize the look of your countdown:
- Customize the background color, font color and font.
Add a slideshow:
- Choose the delay before slideshow starts and interval between pictures.
- Randomize slideshow order.
- Post countdown to your Facebook Wall
- Post magically includes Days to go WDW icon with badge showing number of days remaining.
The icon badge updates without the need for an internet connection using local notification service. The badge is updated at midnight without launching the app for up to 5 weeks.
Your feedback is important. Please help make "Days to go WDW" even better. Email your comments, questions and suggestions.
This application is not authorized or endorsed by The Walt Disney Company. All Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 2.30
- Fixed Facebook Posting for iOS 7.0
- Four new Pictures
- Added countdown name for first app launch
If your looking for something to count down your days until your next Disney trip this is it! I needed to edit my review because you can use it over and over. I've since added pics of my last trip that pop up as the pics. Some pics are a lol distorted but I still love getting my daily countdown!
Its great! Customize it yourself
It works more than once unlike that person below said. I like that you can add whatev pics you want, I added my own from previous DW vacays. Stop complaining.
Nothing special. I thought it would have more than 4 pictures for their slide show. And no music. You can use your own but not sure I want to go through that hassle since I paid for the app. Just wish it had a little more bells and whistles.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 2.30
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Fratianni
- © 2010 - 2014 Joe Fratianni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.