The ALL NEW DaysyView is the FREE companion app to the Daysy fertility tracker. Together, Daysy and DaysyView provide you with a greater understanding of your menstrual cycle, hormonal shifts, and insights into your body.
Every woman has a cycle unique to her. Daysy and DaysyView provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to identify your fertile window and make informed and powerful choices about your menstrual cycle, fertility, and health.
- Easy Access Features to view the calendar, temperature curve and statistics
- Calendar View – simple color-coded monthly calendar to view past and predicted fertility and cycle information
- Make notes and track your cervical mucus
- Temperature curve includes fertility statuses and new statistics for the current cycle
- Statistics – all new format makes it easy to see your average cycle details
- Choose which data you share with your partner or healthcare provider
- Easily contact your local support team with a copy of your data
- The menstruation edit feature is not available in this release. Please enter menstruation directly on your Daysy for each day of active blood flow. Turn Daysy on at any time during the day, then press and hold the button until the violet light remains illuminated to confirm menstruation.
- Daysy is neither designed as a replacement for contraception, nor is it a medical thermometer.
- Improved synchronisation responsiveness
- Full cycle viewable in temperature curve
- Cycle day visible from calendar view
- A fix to resolve crashes during synchronisation and within the calendar view
- Issues resolved showing warning notifications in demo mode
Ratings and Reviews
Awful app update
I was really excited to begin the FAM method and started back in November with the previous version of the app. I was really looking forward to this due to how user friendly it claimed to be and how it seems like it once was but now I think I’d rather learn how to do it all on my own. To sum that up, I was very happy with it until the update. Now it’s completely off by a day which to me is now no longer accurate/trustworthy. What’s the point in that? Not to mention, to even sync my data I have to turn the daysy on/off at least two times. By the time I did get to have my first period while using this (already on the new version) I didn’t get to input my first day because it started in the middle of the day and by the time I got home I had already missed the window. So yet again it’s losing its accuracy. On another note, the cap for my daysy is already chipping at the base. Never once have I dropped it and I even store it with the cord in a little bag on my nightstand. I am extremely disappointed.
Daysy had a horrible app, so they released an updated version and got it wrong again, maybe even worse.
This app is SO user unfriendly. I’ve found myself frustrated with syncing (it gives me error message after error message and they just keep. popping. up.), period input is unavailable (you could do it in the old bad app, but now if you miss the window of time to input on the thermometer, your data is messed up—and for something that relies so heavily on the collection of data, you would think they would have tested this before releasing the app), and the navigation seems less than intuitive.
For a device that costs so much and seemed like a great modern way use the FAM, it has really become a huge disappointment for me. I’d be better off using a thermometer, pen, and paper instead of this flawed technology.
Can’t Even Use App
I have tried connecting my Daysy as directed, but the app/phone never reads my device and I can’t even get through the setup. I had been troubleshooting with their customer service department, until they stopped communicating with me over a week ago.
I have no idea if I’m doing this correctly and am starting to wonder if I can ever even use the app as expected. I’ve been told the app doesn’t matter with usage, just keep using as normal and as Daysy learns my cycle, I should trust the lights. But I want to be able to use this product, and software, as expected. I don’t appreciate customer service going radio silent on me after several back and forths without any resolution. I’m highly dissatisfied in my experience with Daysy so far :/ and was so looking forward to it.
- Valley Electronics AG
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Valley Electronics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.