DB Navigator for iPad
By Deutsche Bahn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DB Navigator - The route planner for public transport (requires iOS 4.2)!
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 200,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
- For the point of departure or final destination you can enter your current location, a station or an address (eg "Berlin Potsdamer Platz 2").
- Hint: Starting point or final destination can easily be reversed by adjusting the mark on the right hand side.
- For connections within the next two hours, you get information on the current punctuality.
With the live query, these information is avaiable for the next 12 houres.
- Hint: The last connections can be retrieved without internet access via favourites/connections/history. Please tap directly on the connection instead of the blue arrow.
- For booking your ticket you need your www.bahn.de access. If you do not have one, please register once to www.bahn.de/registration.
- Booking profile - In the travel information, please choose the button travel profile on the site with the start/finish parameters. Here, you can specify with how many people in which class you wish to travel.
- For purchasing your ticket please choose a connection and click the button "booking".
- After having booked your online ticket, you will receive the ticket via E-Mail you need to print out.
- Please make sure that you carry with you the ID that you have stated for booking.
Enjoy your journey and have fun with DB Navigator, your
Deutsche Bahn AG
What's New in Version 15.10.7
- Small improvements
- Performance optimization
no login possible
there seems to be no way to present ones credentials in order to access ones tickets. Even worse than the iphone app (which has got quite a lot less useful with each new version - but the ipad version tries really, really hard to score scores a new low)
What ridiculous application for iPad
Do you know that many people prefer iPad over iPhone?... Impossible to get e-ticket in application, nothing is saved, give me a break, we are in 2017...
Useless, ditto no login possible
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 10, 2015
- Version: 15.10.7
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Deutsche Bahn
- © 2015 Deutsche Bahn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.