dBrief — Pilot logbook
By A Lil Sea Wall Ill See, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A light cloud-sync solution designed for GA. Created by a flight instructor for folks who don't give a heck about duty time.
(** For importing old flights, visit www.dbrief.me **)
FAST AND EASY ENTRY
- Intelligent route autocomplete suggestions
- Touch any flight time (e.g. "solo") to fill it with the duration of the flight
- Dynamic keyboard switches between letters and numbers as you type
- Adds decimal points to flight time as it's entered
- Assign a default aircraft for new flights
EXPLORE YOUR CURRENCY
- Day/night landings by class for the past 90 days
- How to extend your instrument currency
- Flight review due date
- Breakdown of total time and approaches by type for the current month, past 6 months, and past 12 months
EXPLORE YOUR HISTORY
- Browse all flights chronologically
- Surf breakdowns by type or tail number
- Comprehensive search—by, year, route, duration, type, ident, flight reviews, holds, approaches, and remarks (e.g. "2011 bfr" or ">2 apchs")
OTHER NICE THINGS
- 8710, "Record of Pilot Time"—your totals have been calculated and formatted in order of appearance on the IACRA web page
- Cloud syncs across devices (ability to log your flight from a friend's device)
- Have a copy of your logbook in your EFB—runs alongside your charts on iPad
- Import from Excel or a previous online logbook
What's New in Version 2.7.3
* Added ability to log skiplane time
You will regret it!
The app works great till you have to export it and show your time.....
On the spread sheet it does not total your times and it's nearly impossible to read because of the size in which it exports.
Do yourself a favor and get a professional logbook you will appreciate it down the road.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: A Lil Sea Wall Ill See, LLC
- © 2013 A Lil Sea Wall I'll See, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.