Design, build, and test circuits on your iPhone or iPad for free!
"So that's how parallel circuits work!" - Physics student
From Nerd Island Studios, LLC the creators of the top-rated "Step2Step Physics - Mechanics" for the iPad, comes an easy-to-use DC circuit builder:
• Build and test series, parallel, and compound circuits
• Visible charges flow through the circuit components
• Voltmeters and ammeters behave like the real thing
• Voltages are shown right on the circuit nodes
• Bulbs glow brighter according to the amount of power they are dissipating
Tested by high school teachers and students, DC Circuit Builder meets the need for a simple classroom tool to show students the basics of current and voltage, as well as the proper use of voltmeters and ammeters.
Ratings and Reviews
I used this to build my house and then it burned. I tried to see what happened to my house using the tools in the app but they weren't real so I almost died.
Fairly useful app for simple circuits. Easy to use but not really practical for anything complicated. Would be 1000x more useful if resistor values could go over 99 ohms. Kind of disappointing overall.
Only solve for current
This app is helpful if you need to solve for the current of the circuit, but you can't change the current in order to solve for voltage and resistance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.