Download the absolute modern authority on Washington DC today. Modern Luxury DC is the magazine for the discriminating reader and one of the first city-regionals available in app format. Be among the first to read this award winning content on your iPhone and iPad. Whether it's a revealing celebrity profile, a special feature on the chicest trends in design, cutting-edge fashion spreads or an in-depth review of DC, Virginia and Marlyand hot spots, DC consistently engages the influential and affluent interested in this great metropolis.
The DC magazine app offers a mini escape in your hands, showcasing the finest in fashion, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues each and every month. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
•Every new issue is push notified right to you.
•Read great reviews of the best dinning and nightlife in DC.
•Check out Scene photos from the hottest DC events.
•Exclusive celebrity photo layouts and interviews.
•Exclusive Radar section with latest Trends, Fashion, Jewelry and more.
•Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Great Mag on iPad
I'm one person that hasn't liked many magazine implementations on iPad. As an avid mag reader, most of the interfaces don't do the print versions justice. This newest update to DC Mag is an exception to the rule. Check it out... You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Great coverage of DC... Terrible iPad App
Takes longer to download the new issue than it does a full length HD movie from iTunes. Mag doesn't scale to iPad viewing area, leaving the text difficult to read.
Should have a more experienced dev & User Experience team before releasing to production... The brand is losing subscribers due to the weak translation of a great magazine to an online publication
Definitely gotten better
Now I see DC on the bookshelf instead of an app icon. The contents are very high quality, smooth, and very trendy graphical. The ads are local which I like. Not too many good articles, but hey, it's free iPad magazine.
- BlueToad, Inc
- 41 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.