By The Washington Post
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DC Rider is the authoritative D.C. Metro app, from The Washington Post and Express.
- The latest Metro train arrival times, for each station, direct from WMATA.
- Plan your trip, estimate fares and save your commute for easy access.
- Alerts, SafeTrack data, and closures, right in the app: never wonder about your station again.
- The latest transportation news from The Washington Post and Express.
- Tell our journalists about any Metro problems you encounter, right in the app.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
This release supports iOS 11, fixes a few bugs, and prepares for upcoming devices.
Had to reinstall after 10/2017 update
Great app. Lets me know whether to rush to the station because the train will be arriving soon or whether I can take my time. It was crashing after the 10/17 update. However deleting the app and reinstalling it fixed the problem.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 57.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © 2011 The Washington Post Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.