By DComplex LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app allows to remotely monitor and control IP Camera Recorder video surveillance solution running on your Mac or PC.
IMPORTANT: Install IP Camera Recorder software on your computer first! You can download it from http://dcomplex.com/recorder .
• Receive Push Notifications when the Recorder detects motion on a camera.
• Remotely monitor unlimited number of your IP Camera Recorders.
• Intuitive and responsive user interface.
• Watch live video from up to 30 cameras simultaneously on iPad (up to 16 on iPhone/iPod Touch).
• Control Pan Tilt and Zoom for PTZ Cameras.
• Search recorded video by time or quickly review Motion Detection events.
• Receive and quickly replay Live Events.
• Auto-detect IP Camera Recorders on local networks.
If you have any questions about the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get back to you.
What's New in Version 1.29
Improved playback of recorded video
App crashes on launch after initial config
After initial configuration (which works fine, showing me cameras and video feeds as expected), the app crashes on subsequent launches. The only way I can get the app to launch again is to uninstall it and reinstall it. Since this wipes out all configuration settings, I have to enter everything again to get it setup, only to see it crash on the next launch again.
I’ve tried on two different iPhones (one with iOS 11 and the other with iOS 10) and they both behave the same way.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: DComplex LLC
- © DComplex, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.