dcpTool is a utility for modifying DNG Camera Profiles (.dcp files). You can compile and decompile DCP files, and also perform useful transformation, such as removing "hue twists". DCP files are an open standard for defining the color rendition of digital cameras, and are used by various Adobe products including Lightroom and Photoshop/Camera Raw.
dcpTool can do five things:
1. Decompile binary format DCP files intoXML - the XML file can then be studied and/or edited with a text editor
2. Compile XML format files into DCP files
3. Extract DCP profiles that are embedded into DNG files into a separate DCP file.
4. Make a profile Invariate. An invariate profile won’t cause changes tint when you make adjustments to exposure settings.
5. Untwist a profile. Untwisting a profile removes all hue twists completely.
· Dark mode support!!!!!
· Optimizations for macOS 10.14 Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for this really very useful tool !!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.