DCTimer is a professional cube timer designed for speedsolving cuber.
- Supports all WCA's official scrambles, including random-state scramble for 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, Pyraminx, Square-1 and Skewb. Scramble view is available for all WCA scrambles.
- Supports unofficial and training scrambles, such as 3x3 LL training, edges training for big cubes, etc.
- Timer accuracy is 1 millisecond, and it can be showed to 0.01s.
- WCA inspection.
- Gestures support: swipe left to delete last solve, swipe right to change scramble, swipe up to edit penalty of last solve, swipe down to clear session.
- Multiple session: shows best and worst time, average(mean) of 3/5/12/50/100, best average(mean), session mean and session average.
- Share your stats to Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, etc.
- Solve 3x3 cross, x-cross, Square-1 shape, etc.
- Change background or text color.
More features are coming soon!
1. Compatibility with iPhone XS Max
2. Performance improved
Ratings and Reviews
This app has pretty much every feature that I could imagine a timer app having. I think it could be a little bit more aesthetically pleasing though. For example it would be nice if I could make the bottom bar black
Best timer for mobile
I dont know why more people dont use this. I will try to get more of my friends to do so. It has all the features that you would want from a timer. The only real problem for me is drop to stop is not sensitive enough.
Best Timer App
Has pretty much all the functionality of the best web timers in a native app that works flawlessly. Not much to say here.
One thing I’d like to see in the future is support for space bar timing when using keyboards on things like the iPad pro.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.