• This DCX.Client app: The user interface to control your DCX2496.
• The software DCX.Server (on a MS-Windows PC with USB-RS232 interface) or the DCX.NC controller (stand-alone LAN Network receiver for the DCX2496).
Note: At our homepage you get a free trial of the DCX.Server (stute-engineering.de).
Supported DCX2496 functions
• Input A/B/C/Sum: Gain, Mute, Delay, EQ 1..9, Dynamic EQ, Sum In A/B/C
• Output 1..6: Gain, Mute, Delay (long & short), EQ 1..9, Dynamic EQ, X-Over, Phase, Polarity, Limiter
• Input/Output configuration (e.g. LMH LMH)
• X-over Link
• Import the DCX2496 settings (Inputs/Outputs)
• 2 presets for your preferred DCX2496 settings
• Control a DCX2496 from a RS232/RS485 cluster
• Search for via RS485 connected DCX2496 devices
• Password protection to avoid inadvertent re-adjustment
DCX.Server address change improved (automatically check to each app start)
Needs the current DCX.Server 184.108.40.206 or above
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.