The Directional Drilling Hydraulics provides to directional drillers, drillers, tool pushers, engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling of oil wells for hydraulic calculations on vertical, directional and horizontal wells, optimization of the drilling rate and useful to help on the decision on selection of bit nozzles.
- Well Planning: Onshore or Offshore (riser, casing, liner and open hole). Vertical or Deviated.
- Drill string: 2 drill pipes, heavy weight, 2 drill collars, drilling motor and drill bit (w/ until 12 nozzles).
- Volume, capacity, strokes, hydrostatic and drilling hydraulics calculations;
- 04 mud pumps
- Surface connections: standpipe, mud hose, swivel, top drive, kelly, stands
- Choke diameter
- Elevation system weight;
- Builder for 2D Wells (Type I, II and horizontal).
- For 3D wells, ability to input until 20 sections (MD, INC, AZI).
- Ability to import "Survey Data" and "Well Planning" using CSV text format.
- We recommend the app "Directional Drilling" for SURVEY DATA, multilateral wells and other advanced features for deviated oil wells available in our portfolio on the App Store.
Importing Data Files:
This app imports data files from other apps available in our portfolio on the App Store: "Directional Drilling", "Drilling Simulator 1, 2 and 3", "Well Control Simulator", "MPD Simulator", "Kick Tolerance", "Drilling Hydraulics 1 and 2", "Leak-Off Test Simulator", "Kick Game" and "Well Control Methods"
For new features, reporting bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: email@example.com
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- improved unit systems with set decimals
- improved pre-recorded data (iPad only)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.