ddxof - or "differential diagnosis of" - is a library of over 100 carefully-curated diagnostic and management decision support algorithms for common presentations in the emergency department.
ddxof algorithms are simplified and intended for use at the bedside to either rapidly review important diagnostic considerations, provide referenced guidelines for management options, and can serve as helpful teaching tools for educators.
- Subscribe to new content notifications
- Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really don’t know what is done to this what was an awesome app. Now only very few items were opening, before all of your included items were opening
- Tom Fadial
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tom Fadial
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.