De of Het
By Juan Carlos Ospina Gonzalez
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
De of Het is a look up dictionary and a guide with over 75,000 nouns and 32 grammar rules about the correct usage of the Dutch language articles.
* Stuck trying to guess if a Dutch word is “de” or “het”? guess no more! get the right article for the right noun instantly.
* Whenever possible ‘De of Het’ will indicate if word matches a specific article use grammar rule.
* ‘De of Het’s powerful database is available even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
* The grammar section allows you to browse the rules that determine a noun's article.
* A lot of Dutch words that are spelled the same have multiple meanings and articles! ‘De of Het’ provides useful disambiguation to make sure that you always get the word that you are looking for.
What's New in Version 2.5
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Juan Carlos Ospina Gonzalez
- © 2016 Juan Carlos Ospina Gonzalez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove ads$1.99