“Dead Effect 2 is a gory and shiny gout of FPS action. It feels slick, and it looks absolutely stunning.” - PocketGamer
"Dead Effect 2 is an outstanding first person shooter experience on iOS that is a must have." - Apple'N'Apps
*IMPORTANT* Dead Effect 2 requires an iPad 3 (or newer), iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer), iPad Air. An Internet connection is required to play.
Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear and high-tech body implants.
Dead Effect 2 placed 2nd at the Very Big Indie Pitch contest at PG Connects Helsinki 2015.
CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
• breathtaking graphics using the latest Apple technology
• realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
• narrated by professional voice actors
• atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
RPG LAYER WITH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
• 3 personas = 3 different personalities
• character training and development
• unique system of 100+ upgradable body implants and gear sets
• 40+ upgradable weapons
IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
• 20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions
• elaborate system of achievements
• full controller support
• fully customizable on-screen controls
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
Within the last patch, Dead Effect 2 Zombie is arriving with login screen fix + fixed side-task requirements for an explosive shotgun and nova gun and also, with fixed offline DLC support on some devices/accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome!!! 1 problem
I downloaded this game after I thought about the last game and how I played it ages ago. Wasn’t expecting anything but this sure is great!!! As of now I have no problems with the game besides one huge problem that I can’t seem to fix myself. This is my options menu which doesn’t seem to show most of the options like audio and graphics and such. Controls and control layout I can see just fine but everything else just doesn’t appear but I can still interact, so I don’t know what I’m changing in my settings because there are no words just buttons and sliders. Hopefully you can fix this.
How to call game data from Dead Effect 2?
You just shot down Dead Effect 2 and make a clone?
How can we download the game data of original verson?
- Asim Ahmad
- 3.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © BadFly Interactive, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- 1.000.000 credits $19.99
- 150 crystals $2.99
- 60.000 credits $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.