[FIGHT THE APOCALYPSE]
Save the future of mankind and fight waves of zombies, mutants and other evil creatures in a thrilling side-scrolling brawler experience. Build your team of Heroes with unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses to overcome the spreading darkness and advert the doom of humanity itself.
[A WORLD IN FEAR]
After Gnosis, a very rare gene causing mutation and accelerated evolution, is discovered in the human gene pool, Professor Edelstein tries to activate it with the help of the newly developed Echo Virus. Only later does he realize that the virus turns all people who do not possess the Gnosis gene into will-less undead. As Edelstein firmly believes, for science and the greater good sacrifices must be made, he spreads the virus resulting in two thirds of mankind being transformed into Zombies.
Can you and your team of Heroes stop the mischievous plans of Professor Edelstein and save humanity from its grim fate? Build the best team possible and stand your ground for mankind in an apocalyptic struggle between government troops and Zombie hordes, surviving humans and mutating evolvers, drug cartels and private militia. All our hopes lie with you!
[TACTICAL REAL-TIME GAMEPLAY AND RPG PROGRESSION］
- Fight AI opponents and other players in exciting real-time combat.
- Pick your team from a pool of Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes and find the best composition for each case.
- Improve and level up your Heroes’ abilities in order to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
[STAND YOUR GROUND IN COMPETITIVE PVP MODES]
- Test your skills against players from all over the world in the Sky Arena PVP competition. Can you make it into the final group of 32 players to enter the playoffs? If you make it into the quarter finals, other players can even bet on you coming out as the winner of the day!
- Create or join a Guild and take your game to the next step together with your Guild mates. Borrow each other’s Heroes to gain an extra edge in battle. Fight other Guilds during the Underground Sieges; plunder enemy player bases and make sure your Guild occupies the most territory.
[YOUR MISSION FOR MANKIND]
The world is turning into an undead wasteland, more and more every day. Summon your strength now and fight humanity’s last battle for survival. Can you bring mankind back from the brink of the abyss?
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fun game. I love the feel of the game and it’s not overly complicated either. The characters and environment look great and detailed. I just started this game and I can’t put it done. My only complaint would be the story. It’s a shame that I have to say I “THINK” that I know what’s going on. The dialogue in the beginning of the game just rushes by. It doesn’t allow you time to read the dialogue so that you can know what’s happening. But the rest of the game allows you to read by letting you touch the screen when “you” are ready. Not sure why the developers did that. However, the pros out way the cons. Great graphics, great gameplay and lots to do. So even with the dialogue complaint I still give this game 5 stars.
Fun, but pay to win.
Ok, fun and simple game with a level of RPG. But, have to mention. “S” and “SR” are OP, and easy enough example. 3 star Valkerie, purple +1, is stronger than an equal level Titan at 5 stars. If Lust kicks off her Ult, it doesn’t matter that you may put level her and have your heroes near max health. Goodbye mid and back lines, and she’s back at full health and ready to kick off again. Diamonds are easy to garner initially. I didn’t pay a dime and I’ll get about 250 a day, but I can generally see that “Pay to win” heroes because VIP levels require cash to fast track. Guess the power gap will continue until I delete the game, though.
Developer Response ,
Dear survivor, thanks for contacting us and letting us know your ideas about our game. If you need us, please feel free to contact us. Have a good day.
Customer service: Sally
Updates are frequent, runs fast, no loading. I’ve played many Gachas and deleted many because after a while it just feels like a chore, this one however does not. Art style can go a long way. The character design and backgrounds are cohesive to the whole. Stuff is cheap right now cause it’s new but I’d imagine they will ramp up prices /make things more exclusive later. Limited characters right now but still enough to keep me going.
- BANANA DOG NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- 226.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © bananadog
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Monthly Card $6.99
- 60 Diamond Pack $0.99
- 300 Diamond Pack(1st Time) $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.