Fight for survival in a zombie apocalypse with this heart-stopping first person shooter. Choose from an insane arsenal of combat weapons and battle against the walking dead in terrifying environments around the globe.
60+ million players are now battling for the future of mankind - can YOU make a difference?
“Hours of fun in marathon sessions or short bursts.” - Gamezebo.com
“The game is improving upon everything that made the first title great.” - ArcadeSushi.com
MASSIVE, CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED CONTENT. EVOLVING STORYLINES.
The Dead Trigger 2 universe is constantly expanding its frontiers. Every update features brand new content to make your game experience even more enjoyable.
• Battle your way through ten regions and explore 33 unique environments.
• Grab your favourite zombie annihilator from 50 types of weapon. Sharpen your shooting skills and take zombies out with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete achievements, smash challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.
You’ll be blown away by our frontier-pushing graphics, including real-time water reflections, dynamic vegetation, and enhanced ragdolls. Explore varied locations and kill the undead in diverse environments ranging from the deserted mines of Africa to the alleyways of Shanghai. The apocalypse never looked so good!
• Brutal enemies - Some of the easier to kill zombies might be a soft target for a sharpshooter, but you’ll need more than one shot for a formidable array of bosses. Get ready for Kamikaze, Vomitron and more - powerful walking dead with an inventive approach to your extinction.
• Awesome weapons - Get to grips with melee weapons like the Big Hammer, Boat Motor and Machete. What’s our favourite? Check out the Grenade Chickens, Rocket Chickens and special Machine Gun mounted to Chickens. You’re gonna love ‘em…
• Real time story development - Join the Global Resistance and tune in to stay informed as the global gameplay develops, where the actions of every single player can directly influence the tide of war. Immerse yourself in different types of operation including Story, Global Mission and Side Quests.
TONS OF FEATURES
• Tournaments for Real Prizes - Get ready for some serious shooting! Go to war with players from all over the world in the Arena, featuring custom combat gladiator rules every week. Become a legend in the new Purgatory arena…
• The Finger is Mightier Than the Gun - Choose between a touch control target system designed especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick for FPS veterans. If you prefer console gaming, then go ahead - Dead Trigger 2 supports MOGA.
• Explore your personal hideout and meet the Gunsmith, Scientist, Smuggler and Engineer. These NPCs will help on your quest for survival as you unlock incredible new weapons and gadgets.
Great news, Players!
DT2 Update 1.5.0 is here
Celebrating 100 million downloads
3 New environments with 25 new gameplay objectives
- Nuclear Plant
- Abandoned Factory
2 New Powerful Weapons
- Kriss Vector Elite
- Golden Jackhammer
Upgrade now to Tech Level 11:
- Get new upgrades for all workers, awesome weapons and cool gadgets
- Unlock new environments
- The Hideout when unlocked will have a new look
Amazing new and unique gameplay modes:
- Chicken Hunt
- Balloon Shooting
- Finding Rabbits
- Mortar Attack
- Borrow a weapon
- Fixed UI bugs appearing on iPhone X
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
Ratings and Reviews
In this stunning sequel, developer Madfinger Games enhances its acclaimed shooter in every respect, giving zombie-obsessed gamers a cutting-edge, first-person action experience with state-of-the-art graphics. Streamlined controls and exciting new features—including global competitive challenges—help make Dead Trigger 2 incredibly impressive.
Fun, but needs work in a few areas
This game is very fun and entertaining, and there’s a lot to do. But there’s also a lot missing. I, for one, would very much like to see NPC interactions besides defense missions (i.e. talking to each other via comms, or maybe even a first person hideout). Also, weapons are very annoying to get. In my previous two accounts, I had already beaten Africa by the time I found my THIRD Ithaca blueprint. Character customization could be a huge opportunity to do what a lot of other games don’t. Even if it’s just hair, skin, and gender, it’s still adds a new level of originality and personality to each player. I definitely think this game could also benefit from an armor system. Adding in helmets and pads could add a new grind to the game (and possibly another opportunity for in-app purchases) and players could finally stylize their character. Finally (and I’m not sure if they did add this, as I just made a new account), there should be some sort of clan system. Some sort of group within the game where you can organize and execute special missions and unlock powerful weapons and gear. You could also have 2-3 clan mates in the Arena at a time, which could lead to higher rounds and higher rewards, along with teamwork skills and possible new opportunities for lower players. Don’t get me wrong, I love the game, but I don’t love the repetitive and isolated feel of it.
Great but could be better...READ THIS!!!
Okay I'm fine with a couple of ads here and there but AFTER EVERY MISSION!? NO!!! After every, and I mean EVERY mission there is an ad! I'm not saying you have to completely take away the ads (even though that would be awesome) I'm just saying reduce the amount you of ads that pop up!! Seriously it's annoying!! Just make it so there aren't as many ads! Okay? Like maybe one or 2 ads from time to time okay? Okay! ALSO can you add a record button because there was some great moments of killing Z's and I REALLY wanted to save them to my photos! So PLEASE add that! Btw can you decrease how much money it takes to upgrade the tech? Because I am NOT gonna spend 350,000 JUST to upgrade my tech/gun guy/engineer/hot nurse lady/gold guy! It was hard enough collecting 180,000!! And decrease the amount of time it takes for tech/gun guy/engineer/hot nurse lady/gold guy to upgrade too? Because I'm sorry but it takes 3 WHOLE DAYS JUST TO BE COMPLETED? I need new stuff man I can't wait that long to get new stuff!! Also maybe make an option for like escort missions to pick who you want to come along with you, I dunno just a thought. When at least the ads, money cost and time wait are decreased then I will make it 5 stars but for now it's 3
In-App PurchasesSee All
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2016, MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Fist of Gold $2.99
- Pot of Gold $4.99
- Small Fortune $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.