Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game:
App Store - Best of the Year
Apple's Hall Of Fame
Over 60 Million downloads
Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying!
- Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
- Secure vital supplies
- Save other survivors
- Protect the Safe Haven
- Explore the city
- Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game!
Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways
- Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons
- Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives
- Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes
Load your gun and shoot ‘em up
- Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun
- Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Back up your progress on the Cloud
- Add your friends and more
HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW.
We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at:
Great news, players!
The new Dead Trigger update 2.0.0 has been released.
- Rank up with maximum player rank increased to 60
- Earn improved Daily and Rank up Rewards
- Every weapon now more powerful with a new 4th upgrade tier
- Take on new challenges as the game difficulty is now more balanced
- Enjoy improved aiming and shooting mechanics
- Convert Gold to in-game currency for your upgrades
- Use Gold to unlock Premium weapons sooner
- Earn more real money and get premium content
- Game now works superbly on iOS 11+
- Boosters no longer take up inventory space
- Plus many more awesome UI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
There's Always Room for Improvement.
Great App! One of the few games like it where one doesn't have to be a big spender to play. Highly recommend it for zombie themed FPS enthusiasts. While overall good gameplay, it's not without its flaws. Would give five star rating if not for one major glitch in the system. Something that could be fixed if one of two things were included in the update: The ability to interrupt the reloading process, or the option to disable said processe's automatic function. In the current version, reloading leaves player unfairly vulnerable to attack: Unable to switch weapons, or use items until the process is complete. Would be more efficient if player had the option to equip alternate weapon or utilize item instead of being forced to wait for current weapon to be reloaded once magazine is depleted. Being able to swap weapons or utilize items during automatic reload process would work as well. The trade-off of having to restart the entire automatic reload process when reequipping the weapon with the spent magazine would it be acceptable, as player would most likely be out of danger by then. Please consider for next update.
MORE LEVELS, MORE WEAPONS PLEASE
Same as everyone else who loves this game; it's fun, intuitive, and I play it constantly. But the storyline is over too soon. I got a new phone, redownloaded this app, and it's been less than a month and there's no story left (I play whenever there's a lull in the day). And I would've liked more weapons years ago. The minigun and striker are really the only fun and effective weapons to have. On my old phone, I hit level 50 and have been basically raking in money as gameplay. I've almost 6 million dollars and nothing to spend it on except the occasional health boost in the arena or a laser cutter for rare emergencies.
Knives would be great, maybe a sword option, I like another commenter's idea about the flamethrower, a sawed-off shotgun, sniper rifle, any of these would work. This game is great, and that can be a problem for the developers because great games need maintenance. We all want an update. I've come to love the minor glitches and integrate 'em as part of the game, so I'm not really concerned about that as much as I am wanting more story and weapons. It's a good game, that's why we want more!
BEST GAME ON THE APPSTORE
This is the best game of its type on the app store HANDS DOWN. The in game currency is fair and doesnt require an extraction of actual physical currency from you like some games. Some games force you to PAY to play after a while. Not this game. This game is the absolute best. Not only that. ITS ACTUALLY FUN. All those other games are pure crap and money stealing machines. This game has engaging fun smooth gameplay, Beautiful visuals,a great control system, a wide variety of weapons, a fun array of missions and the game is 4 YEARS OLD. AMD IT ATILL HOLDS UP TO BE THE BEST!!! IM SERIOUS I got this game a blue moon ago and i still play it. Words cannot describe how many fun memories i have with this game. The arena mode is a brilliant mode to play in your freetime to take a break from story mode. Its basically like Call of Duty zombies where you clear waves and they increasingly get more difficult. The game isna wonderful experience and i cannot say that about many games on the appstore
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 447.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MADFINGER Games. a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pile $0.99
- Money Pile $0.99
- Gold Credit $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.