When the doomsday came, the world in its old sense has ceased to exist. Each new day can be your last one.
You're one of the few survivors of the zombie Apocalypse. Day after day, making your way through hordes of the walking dead, you think only about one thing – how to survive.
Finally! Hopes comes true and now your little daughter with you. You have to do everything to protect his family, to kill anyone who dares to get too close ...
Deadlands Road is an example of classical, scary, but exciting game about zombies, in world which keeps tension all the time.
The main goal of the game is to reach city reservations after post-apocalypse, which is infested with bloodthirsty monsters.
How will your story end – depends on your dexterity, intuition and of course, your will to survive.
Play the unique continuation of the widely acclaimed zombie game: free, convenient and incredibly gripping.
- 3D first-person survivor game
- Discover the story of the survivor
- Real atmosphere of the Apocalypse: splendid graphics, vivid sounds and the atmosphere.
- The exclusivity of the genre – hardcore zombie shooter with the elements of zombie action game and survival.
- Easy game control, designed especially for mobile platforms.
- Dangerous zombie enemies and mutants – you'll get unpredictable action.
- Ammunition for different weapons is available during the game.
- The ability to drive a car
- Nice music by Kevin MacLeod
- performance improved
- comics story added
- quests added
- map scene added
- 5 new levels added
- new zombies added
- Camera Rotate Speed and Music settings added
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Hilarious Grammar!!!!!
This game is a combination of Zombie Frontier and Dead Trigger! And it's amazing. The zombies are like ones from Dead Trigger, (meaning the graphics are great), and the set up of not moving is like zombie frontier. The difference includes 3D bosses with immune/armor bars like house of the dead, various animals that are zombified, and the stages where you have to watch multiple sides. So far, there hasn't been anything wrong with the game, and I hope if anything that you make a 2nd one. I suggest this to anyone who likes shooting zombies and zombies bosses, while having a challenge.
Me & most of My best friends are very always hunts for new Game. Last night I've found this & shared with them. Within a short tome Me & my friends are now very fond of this nice Game.I insist you to get this one! So thanks!!
I like the game in terms of the ammo and the world, but I don't appreciate it's weak story and outdated graphics and first person shooter mechanics, which had a rough launch with a lot of bugs. I think you're game is trying to be the best, but instead I got a weak " dead island " clone.
- Dmytro Hreshko
- 726.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Dreamforest Games 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.