By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrating over 5.5million downloads worldwide!
Major update includes the addition of the "Deadman gear" system! Collect a wide assortment of Deadman gear with various effects to customize Deadmen to your liking!
Sixteen years in the future, the zombie apocalypse is bitter reality as a rampant virus turns all it infects into the walking dead.
How will you survive on the streets of New Livingston as Deadmen wander in search of living flesh?
◆3-D FPS Hunts◆
The cemetery. The casino. The downtown district. It's open season on zombies all over town. Head out armed with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down the dead. But be careful—they're hunting you, too!
Braindead Broadcasting proudly presents the Deadman Duels—a television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Visit the Boneyard and go head-to-head against other players from around the world to climb the global ranks.
◆Taking on Jobs◆
Needy clients from all over New Livingston post jobs at an underground bar called the Last Drop. Take on work from a dazzling damsel in distress, a troubled priest, an ambitious circus master, a hard-core gamer, zealous zombie rights activists, and more, and watch their unique stories unfold.
Vigilante groups organize willing survivors in an effort to combat the spreading zombie infestation. Work together with other members of your clan to fulfill large-scale mission objectives and earn rewards scaled to your personal contribution.
In June of 2030, the United States of America declared a nationwide state of martial law.
But in the three months that have passed since then, both the government and media have fallen silent. All that can be heard now from the confines of your apartment are bloodcurdling screams, often followed by the echoes of gunfire and distant moans.
You find yourself no longer able to obey the federal order to remain indoors. Driven by hunger, gripped by fear, and armed with your rifle, you unbar the door and step out into the unknown.
Battle Design: Hiroyuki Ito (FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXII)
Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years)
Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIII Series)
Story: Yuri Tsuchiya (Guardian Cross)
And a horde of world-class illustrators!
* Deadman's Cross requires a constant internet connection.
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad mini
What's New in Version 1.9.8
Problems still persist
1. Game needs to become as fast as Guardian Cross. User taps each warrant a drastic and immediate response. In GC, a player can use up a full tank of stamina in under a minute. Not the case in Deadman's Cross, at least as long as this fatal error persists.
2. Whole game does not need to reboot from scratch every time there is a connection error. This isn't a location-based PVP game. There's little need for it to ever reboot except to download periodic updates.
3. Game needs to display 1-Win Streaks. This may not sound like it makes a lot of sense but it's difficult to string better streaks together if I can't remember if I won the last Boneyard duel.
4. Everything needs to take less time to load. This game may only have PS1-quality graphics, but since everything isn't crammed onto an ancient CD-ROM, load times this egregious are difficult to forgive.
5. Deleting all of the reviews in the hopes that dissatisfied players will take the hint and go away isn't going to work. You're Square Enix. Some of us have been supporting you our whole lives. We know you're capable of the best quality in the industry, and the slow and terminal metamorphosis of that industry into a free-market casino is no excuse to start slacking off. Do better. This game could be fun. Or just release it as a novel, a soundtrack, and a concept art book, take the thirty dollars I would pay for that, and be done with it.
Deadman Hunts, has became a little harder to acquire 5* cards now. When I first started playing this game about 2-3yrs ago, one every other week that I'd buy the 1500 coin pack, and would use it on hunts and would always acquire one/ maybe up to two 5* cards... But from the beginning of this new year (2016) to present day (may 11, 2016) I'm finding myself buying the 1500 coin pack at least twice a week and I've gotten only one 5* in each month. Really sad..... 😢 on the other hand, I've noticed that I've been playing Guardian Cross more often now only because I've only bought the 1500 coin pack once this year never gotten a 5* card with that purchase, but happy to say that I've gotten at least fifteen-twenty different 5* cards by just using standard hunt tickets.... Only if all the likes/good styles of both games were combined all in one, Im pretty sure that game would rule over all games. Think about it...
Best TCG out here
Don't listen to the folks who say this game is greedy or the drop rates are fixed. This game gives everyone a fair chance to be competitive in events and gives away more free stuff than any mobile game I've played. The key is to stick with it and progress and you won't have to throw money at it. Rome wasn't built in a day and your horde won't be either. In a little over a year I've spent 50 bucks on this game, and had I not spent anything I would still have a horde of all legendary cards. Each experience with the game is personal so results will vary but rest assured if you stick with the game it will pay off. If you like TCG and zombies and awesome artwork you'll enjoy the game. If your gut says "Good game" and you don't start off great hang in there and you'll be glad you did.
A veteran fan ^_^
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 1.9.8
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 300 Coin Pack$2.99
- 1500 Coin Pack$13.99
- 600 Coin Pack$5.99
- 100 Coin Pack$0.99
- 3000 Coin Pack$27.99
- 5400 Coin Pack$49.99