By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"◆Join Forces for Real-time Multiplayer Hunts◆
Play with up to 4 players! Get fantastic rewards now for a limited time! The super rare monster Cleopatra, Deadman Coins, rare items to boost your zombie hordes, and more!
The infection has spread to over 5.5 million downloads and it's not stopping; it’s the zombie apocalypse of the new generation!
◆3-D FPS Hunts◆
The cemetery. The casino. The downtown district. It's open season on zombies all over town. Head out armed with your sniper rifle and an arsenal of other weapons to hunt down the dead. But be careful—they're hunting you, too!
◆Attack Zombies with up to 4 Players◆
Communicate with fellow players across the globe using preset messages like, ""You guys rock!"" and ""Leave it to me!"" Work together to take out swarms of encroaching zombies. Headshots do the most damage!
Braindead Broadcasting proudly presents the Deadman Duels—a television program that pits one zombie horde against another in a gruesome fight to the undeath. Visit the Boneyard and go head-to-head against other players from around the world to climb the global ranks.
◆Taking on Jobs◆
Fourteen years in the future, the zombie apocalypse is a bitter reality for the United States. Needy clients from all over New Livingston post jobs at an underground bar called the Last Drop. Take on work from a dazzling damsel in distress, a troubled priest, an ambitious circus master, a hard-core gamer, zealous zombie rights activists, and more, and watch their unique stories unfold.
Celebrate the holidays with limited-time zombie sweeps and hunting challenges! Christmas zombies, zombie weddings, musical zombies, zombies at the beach, and more!
Battle Design: Hiroyuki Ito (FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVIII, FFIX, FFXII)
Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years)
Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XI, FINAL FANTASY XIII Series)
Story: Yuri Tsuchiya (Guardian Cross)
And a horde of world-class illustrators!
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later, iPad mini
- iPod 6th generation or later"
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- New Multiplayer mode added.
- Bug fixes.
Don't wanna quit, Devs please help !!
I have no problems with te game other than it crashing during all my boneyard battles. Been that way for months and it's making it very hard to compete with the more elite players. I'd say my game crashes during 85% of all my boneyard battles and even crashes outside of battles too. Please fix this and or shed some light on the issue so I can better understand what I can do to help. I don't want to quit playing over this as I'm a veteran player with quite a few bucks invested in the ole horde.
It's A Good Game But I Would Like For Us To Trade Coins For Items Too.
Problems still persist
1. Game needs to become as fast as Guardian Cross. User taps each warrant a drastic and immediate response. In GC, a player can use up a full tank of stamina in under a minute. Not the case in Deadman's Cross, at least as long as this fatal error persists.
2. Whole game does not need to reboot from scratch every time there is a connection error. This isn't a location-based PVP game. There's little need for it to ever reboot except to download periodic updates.
3. Game needs to display 1-Win Streaks. This may not sound like it makes a lot of sense but it's difficult to string better streaks together if I can't remember if I won the last Boneyard duel.
4. Everything needs to take less time to load. This game may only have PS1-quality graphics, but since everything isn't crammed onto an ancient CD-ROM, load times this egregious are difficult to forgive.
5. Deleting all of the reviews in the hopes that dissatisfied players will take the hint and go away isn't going to work. You're Square Enix. Some of us have been supporting you our whole lives. We know you're capable of the best quality in the industry, and the slow and terminal metamorphosis of that industry into a free-market casino is no excuse to start slacking off. Do better. This game could be fun. Or just release it as a novel, a soundtrack, and a concept art book, take the thirty dollars I would pay for that, and be done with it.
UPDATE: The new font is needlessly hideous. It's the rōmaji font from Japan-exclusive video games whose developers blindly insist that no native readers of the Roman alphabet will play or see. No stars docked for this insult, because the injury is already so deep.
...Also the new "big" update is an extravagant and inessential addition to a house built on a boiling swamp of a foundation. None of the game-ending flaws I have been listing for over a year have been addressed. This new update is just more bread and circuses, y'all. Pathetic.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 2014-2016 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 300 Coin Pack$2.99
- 1500 Coin Pack$13.99
- 600 Coin Pack$5.99
- 100 Coin Pack$0.99
- 3000 Coin Pack$27.99
- 5400 Coin Pack$49.99