Deal Drop: The Best App for Online & Local Daily Deals
By Linden Indian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Deals on woot.com, tanga.com, yugster, eBay...
• Daily deals, freebies, sales - the best online shopping
• Groupon and LivingSocial deals on restaurants spas, hotels and more
This is why you want to use the best deals app, Deal Drop:
• The best Deals
• Save money shopping on brand name products
• Discounts of 40%, 50%, 60% or more
• Save time
• Know about deals faster
• Customize which deals you see
• Get pop-up alerts
Have a question or need help? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Reviews are great but I cannot help you via a review.
Stop missing out on shopping deals.
Let the latest savings come to you. You'll save time by not looking through all the daily deal and flash sale websites and emails as Deal Drop will track them for you.
You'll see deals sooner so you can grab them before they sell out! Deal Drop is free for Android, iPhone and iPad. It's full of deals that get you the best price.
Thousands of daily deals and flash sales are at your fingertips from nomorerack, Groupon, Living Social, Woot, Tanga, and many more.
Customize your list of Online & Local Deals so you see just what you want. Deal Drop will even notify you when there are new discounts from your favorite stores!
View top deals and order them directly from your device.
Share the savings! Let your friends and family know about the latest bargains by email or your favorite social network.
What's New in Version 2.0
Need help? Have some feedback? http://dealdrop.uservoice.com
This is the biggest update to Deal Drop ever!
• A whole new look at deals.
• Find what you are looking for with all new deal lists whichever way you're holding your iPhone or iPad.
• Handpicked Deals that are great value, perfect for the season or just look interesting.
• Categories can now be used for notifications and hiding deals.
• Get a closer look at deals by zoom in on the image.
• Lot's of bug fixes.
I hope you like the changes.
Send me an email anytime email@example.com
Don't like the new color scheme
The layout is cleaner than past versions, but I find the color hard on my eyes. More importantly after months of filtering out stores I don't want to see, this update unhid them all and I have to do it all over again. It's annoying enough that I'll check out slick deals.
I hate the new layout. If you wanted this layout before this update, you could use it, now you are forced to use it with no way to get the previous layout back.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Darren Phillips
- © Deal Drop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.