Download Dealflicks to Save Up to 60% on Movie Tickets and Concessions – The #1 movie ticket deal app as mentioned by CNBC, NYTimes, CBS, NBC, TechCrunch, and more!
* Find movies, showtimes, tickets, deals, coupons, and discounts for your local movie theater.
* Some deals include popcorn and/or soda
* Now available in 500+ locations and growing daily
- Browse movies playing at participating theaters near you
- Search for movies by name
- Search for theaters by location
- See user and critic ratings for each movie
- See trailers for each movie
- See movie info, cast, and description
- Choose your showtime and your deal
- Combine deals to create your own bundle
- Simply show your confirmation page at the theater to redeem
88% of movie theater seats are currently empty. Dealflicks partners directly with theaters to offer you these unsold seats for a discount. Grab some popcorn and soda directly through the app to complete your movie experience.
Can’t find your theater? We're working hard on signing up theaters as fast as possible. One thing that really helps is when customers, like you and your friends, tell the theater that they should signup with Dealflicks :) We've had many theaters signup even after only 5-10 people tell them to do so.
We’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas, comments, suggestions, problems, and anything else you’d like to share. We read every email, and we’re constantly working to make the Dealflicks experience better.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I used this several times last year to purchase tickets and concessions and loved the whole concept and the ease and the deals! However, trying to use it within the last 6 months has been frustrating. It always defaults to CA and I live in TN, I stay signed in, and I cannot find my theater anymore. The closest theaters to me still taking this app are 30+ miles away and I don’t want to go that far. Please update the app and make it fun to use again. Thank you.
I’ve been a Dealflicks user for years now. Back in the day I would not have hesitated to give it a solid 5 star rating. Now it’s a weak 3 star. Deals are still great, when you can get them. The app is definitely having issues. Showtimes are CONSTANTLY being “updated” which prevents you from buying tickets. For hours at a time (like 12+) showtimes are updating. So....its great when you can get tickets but more often than not now I just find it frustrating to use.
Use at your own risk
Used this app plenty of times with little to no issues. Order tix with popcorn or soda at a mediocre theater for a decent price. Not bad so far. Now the warning. They don't actually sell tickets...just vouchers for tickets. This was explained to me after I purchased tickets and was told "sold out" by the theater. Then when I contacted dealflicks they told me the same and wanted to give me "deal bucks" as a refund. After a back and forth (and a wasted babysitter) I finally got my money back but nothing added for their mistake. Use at your own risk...
- Dealflicks, Inc.
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dealflicks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.