DealNews - Discounts, Sales and Coupons
By dealnews.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals on tablets, shoes, clothing, computers, and anything and everything else? WE DO! Every day our obsessive team of deal experts analyzes thousands of deals - publishing only the 300 best deals, coupons and freebies to the DealNews app. Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Instant Message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Get Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
Testing for the previous release fell apart on us and we apologize for the problems encountered during this busy shopping season. We are working through all the issues and this version fixes most of the most common problems. Thanks for your patience and please contact our support team if you discover any additional problems.
Credit where and when it's due
Ok, I know that the app has been most unreliable as of the last update, and whoever thought to send down an update right before we all needed the app the most has questionable judgement, but on the whole, this app is pretty good. I think overall functionality is good, and the service it provides is quite valuable. Just fix it and don't do something crazy like that again and I'll continue to be a user.
Who had the bright idea to screw up this app just before Black Friday?
Since the most recent set of updates the past week, this app has been most unreliable. It's the day before Black Friday, and my app crashes, and thumbs link to the wrong items. Common sense should have led the people in their leather office chairs to the conclusion that making changes to the app just before the busiest deal season of the year might not be particularly good timing. Bad show Deal News.
On it's last legs
I almost give it three stars bc it's updated pretty regularly but when you tap on most of the deals it brings up something completely different. No easy way (that I could see) to recover my old login and password.
The other deal sites are finally improving their apps so I'm just about done. I used to check this one a dozen times a day. Now maybe once a week.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 2.4.3
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dealnews.com, Inc.
- © 2015 dealnews.com, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.