DealNews: Today's Top Deals, Sales and Coupons
By dealnews.com, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals on tablets, shoes, clothing, computers, and anything and everything else? WE DO! Every day our obsessive team of deal experts analyzes thousands of deals - publishing only the 300 best deals, coupons and freebies to the DealNews app. Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Instant Message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Get Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
What's New in Version 2.9.6
What's new: Some bug fixes in preperation for future improvements!
We've improved the many aspects of the app to make it more readable. Let us know what you think!
We also fixed some bugs, and are still celebrating our 20th anniversary with a $2,000 sweepstakes every month through 2017.
What's up with the iPad Version?
Recently, the iPad version of the DealNews app keeps telling me that I don't have an active internet connection. The app will keep working but with every tap on every link, I get that message. I can "fix" it temporarily by clearing the app out of my open app switcher and relaunching but the problem comes back after my iPad has been sitting unused for awhile. Otherwise, everything works beautifully- categories, saved deals, alerts, etc.
No Deal. Still Crap.
Search function doesn't work. Filters don't work.