DealNews - Today's Best Deals, Discounts, Sales and Coupons
By dealnews.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals on tablets, shoes, clothing, computers, and anything and everything else? WE DO! Every day our obsessive team of deal experts analyzes thousands of deals - publishing only the 300 best deals, coupons and freebies to the DealNews app. Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Instant Message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Get Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
What's New in Version 2.2
Many New Improvements for the iPad
* Hide those filters for more DPI (Deals Per Inch)
* See your alerted deals
* Several more minor visual improvements
And More Bugs Squashed
* For those who save a LOT, you can now see more than 10 of your saved deals on iPhone
* Select Notifications would sometimes cause a crash - no more!
If you are experiencing any issues, please visit http://dealnews.com/contact to let us know and we will get you straightened out!
Love this app! But ...
Still great for deals, but not for saving alerts. I tried to delete a few alerts on my iPhone and as I scrolled it deleted them all. No, I didn't hit the wrong button.
I'll get back to you on the iPad version. I'm mostly on my phone. It wasn't syncing with my account last time I tried, but that was a few updates ago, so that bug may be squashed.
Still - It's the best for tracking deals! The developers have no plans to add landscape mode. Seems they need to start listening to the reviews. In spite of this, I HIGHLY recommend this app. I like getting alerts on items I'm interested in. This app has saved me serious money!
It's a great app. It is so immensely useful in saving me a buck. An annoyance that needs to be fixed is when I'm searching keywords. Now I tend to use the same keywords over and over, so it would be convenient if those keywords were saved so the next time all I have to do is select the word rather than typing it all over again. How about putting the keywords in the blank space below the search button.
1-Star update is better than no update!
It used to crash as soon as I opened the app, but now it only crashes when I try to do *anything* within the app. Once up a time DN seemed to be on its way to being the best deals app for iOS but I’ve adjusted my expectations. I can’t say it’s saved me any time, or money, but it has taught me patience and to look for silver linings: So It’s not completely unusable -- it’s on it way to being almost barely functional!
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dealnews.com, Inc.
- © 2014 dealnews.com, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.