DealNews - Discounts, Sales and Coupons
By dealnews.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals on tablets, shoes, clothing, computers, and anything and everything else? WE DO! Every day our obsessive team of deal experts analyzes thousands of deals - publishing only the 300 best deals, coupons and freebies to the DealNews app. Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Instant Message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Get Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
What's New in Version 2.6.4
iOS8 users should see more stability.
Fixed an issue where a small number of iPad users saw crashes.
Great way to use DealNews!
Though this version, v2.6.4, still has a few bugs such as jerky loading of the "Deals" page and editing of the "Saved" deals" tab could be more refined like the "Alerted" deals tab, this version fixed the crashes experienced with some previous versions. Also, the problem with v2.6.3 was corrected in a few days with an update. Now I am back to enjoying DealNews via the app!
Old - Version 2.6.3 crashed immediately, it will not load completely and is unusable on my iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1
I had intermittent crashes on the previous version when entering my Deal Alerts.
Ok, but still broken.
Since the most recent overhaul, the app is harder to use. The most recent update broke the deal alerts received. I still get the app notifications, but the alert list is empty.
It is very inconvenient to go to the saved deals, click edit, click on the menu, click on the deal and then click delete. The old app only needed swipe left to delete.
I still use it because I visit dealnews everyday, not because I like the app. It get 3 stars because I love dealnews. Otherwise this app os 2* material. Slightly superior than the mobile website, not as good as the desktop website.
Real, great deals
I use this app along with others. This app doesn't provide as many deals, but the ones it does are excellent! With the other apps one starts to wonder what happened to the deals. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because some of the deals listed are no longer available. If DealNews rechecked the deals' availability even every 12 hours and updated accordingly, it would be 5 stars! No other crashes or problems.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dealnews.com, Inc.
- © 2015 dealnews.com, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.