DealNews - Discounts, Sales and Coupons
By dealnews.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals on tablets, shoes, clothing, computers, and anything and everything else? WE DO! Every day our obsessive team of deal experts analyzes thousands of deals - publishing only the 300 best deals, coupons and freebies to the DealNews app. Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, Instant Message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Get Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by retailer; includes easy “clipping” for use at a store’s online checkout.
What's New in Version 2.6.8
Changed the ordering in the Editors Choice so you'll see the newest choices first.
Beginning to thaw
I thought I'd give DealNews a try after being forced to use another app for the last week when DealNews was useless to me. The freezing problem is no longer permanent, but it still freezes for 10-15 seconds. It's still laggy and hardly downloading any Alerted deals.
New deals download slowly or not in a timely fashion.
I added a star from the last version which was useless. This is useable, but still frustrating.
The cumbersome UI issues continue to go unresolved.
Has had the same bug for a year!
With each new release I hope that this will be the one to fix the disappearing items bug on my iPad, but no, it's ALWAYS still there. Open it, use it, then go onto other apps and let it remain open in the background. When you come back to it, there will only be 2 visible rows! The only way to get all the items back is to close the app, and then re-open. Why don't you just FIX IT?!
The app is great when it works, but a third of the time it doesn't load all of the deals. Sometimes I delete the app and reload it, but frankly that doesn't do anything so I've quit trying that.
With ecommerce you'd think that it would be flawless, but it's not - but it's free so you get what you pay for.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 2.6.8
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dealnews.com, Inc.
- © 2015 dealnews.com, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.