DealNews - Today's Best Deals
By dealnews.com, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save time and money on Black Friday shopping with instant access to the best deals from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and your other favorite stores.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals and money saving advice on laptops, shoes, clothing, computers, and more? WE DO!
For the past 20 years, our team of deal experts have analyzed thousands of online deals — publishing only the absolute best deals, coupons, and freebies. GUARANTEED! Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by store, and easily “clip” them to use during checkout online.
What's New in Version 3.2
Small update to show some Black Friday content
Alerts got terribad
I love Deal News. I love the deals, and the descriptions are no-nonsense. They tell you what the discount really is. They tell you if the same price can be had elsewhere. It’s great.
But this version changes the way notifications are displayed. They’re grouped by category/search terms now. So I have to scroll up and down trying to find the category that has a new deal alert. I can’t even collapse a category. As far as I can tell, the deals listed never clear and the lists are not limited to a specific number. Just so hard to use now. It’s the thing I use the most in the app, and it needs a lot of improvements. I hate scrolling past a huge list just to find out the new item I was notified about was actually in the other direction.
Links not working anymore
Links not working anymore especially when e-mailing. Is there any way to copy links and use with Chrome (or other browser on iOS). Safari least secure browser that exists. Mostly use Chrome, Opera, Dolphin, others....anything but Safari. Also, can e-mail links be pressed and held to open other e-mail clients like GMail, Outlook, etc.?
No data is showing anymore. Dumb to do this right before the holidays. New update is no better.