By dealnews.com, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save time and money on shopping with instant access to the best deals from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and your other favorite stores.
Who has time to scour the web for all the best deals and money saving advice on laptops, shoes, clothing, computers, and more? WE DO!
For the past 20 years, our team of deal experts have analyzed thousands of online deals — publishing only the absolute best deals, coupons, and freebies. GUARANTEED! Join the millions who use DealNews every month to discover the best-of-the-best deals from top brands and retailers!
* Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s 300 hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
* Deal Alerts - Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
* Search Deals - Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
* Save For Later - Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
* Share - Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
* Coupon Codes - Find online and in-store coupons by store, and easily “clip” them to use during checkout online.
What's New in Version 3.3
Sometimes alerted deals showed up in the wrong order - they now show up with most recent on top.
Viewing an alerted deal from the lock screen can occasionally shows a blank detail screen. We've fixed this when you view the deal with an internet connection.
Been using DealNews and this app for years.
My only consistent issue is when the app auto refreshes the screen and if I am say 12 hours deep, I get shoved back to the beginning. This occurs without new deals being refreshed. It may occur as I navigate down or when I come back out after reviewing a deal. Very random.
This issue occurred for years,on two iPhones that I have recently had.