By PHOKUS PTY. LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPhone into a pocket sized VX. With advanced options in a classic video camera styling, Death Lens captures the widest field of view in 3 modes: Square Frame 1:1 (perfect for Instagram), Classic 4:3 & HD 16:9. Essential functions have been constructed to simplify & enhance your experience. These include:
• The ability to shoot smooth footage & remove the shaky vignette when recording with your Death Lens case attached.
• High frame rate recording at 120FPS for 5S, 240FPS for SE, 6/6S, 6+/6S+, 7/7+ models & 4k for 6S/6S+, 7/7+ models
• A VX Filter which saves out your 4:3 and 16:9 clips with the same classic viewfinder look, ready for use in Instagram.
• The Insta Ready feature which saves un-cropped Classic & HD recordings into a square frame for Instagram. This includes imported recordings also.
• A focus & exposure lock for multi take shots
• The ability to mark clips as favorites
• Batch delete to remove all unwanted recordings in one action
What's New in Version 1.6
• Added support for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus models
- Minor bug fixes.
If you enjoy Death Lens, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store.
Thanks for your support!
Are you experiencing issues, have any comments or suggestions for updates?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll get right on it.
Pretty good app. Still got a bit of tweaking left.
Been using the app whenever I have a lens I haven't scratched. Features are great. Especially the auto focus control. Turning that off and getting rid of the vignette shake (only for the fisheye, wide angle isn't affected. I've used both) is awesome. But when I look through the footy, if I wanna swipe back to the previous clip it displays a blank screen and I have to re-enter the library of footy to see it. No biggie. Also sometimes the recording symbol is stuck looping as if I'm hitting record over n over again. Also the light exposure gets SUPER blown out even with exposure locked. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing but using my regular camera (iPhone 6S) app gets rid of that problem for the most part. Would recommend this all for sure though.