In a classic mini dv camcorder styling, Death Lens captures the widest field of view in 3 modes: Square Frame 1:1 (perfect for Instagram), Classic 4:3 & HD 16:9. Essential functions have been created to help simplify & enhance your experience more. These include:
• The ability to shoot smooth footage & remove the shaky vignette when recording with a attachment lens
• Multiple frame rates(24, 30, 60, 120 & 240fps) and multiple frame sizes for HD video including 4K
• Manual control over focus & exposure with the ability to lock for multi take shots
• A save videos to square frame feature which saves un-cropped Classic & HD recordings into a square frame for Instagram, including imported videos also.
• A function to mark clips as favorites
• Batch import/export for multiple recordings
• A batch delete function to remove all unwanted recordings in one action
In this version we've kept the same classic styling, but have worked to improve the layout and added a bunch of new features:
- New side control panel with the record, menu, play & zoom/focus/exposure buttons placed there to be more user friendly.
- Ability to now choose available frame rates & white balance options directly on the recording screen.
- 24fps for all 16:9 recording & 4k @ 60fps, 1080 @ 240fps for iPhone 8 and newer phone models.
- Live zoom, plus finer manual adjustment capability for focus & exposure settings.
- New player controls
- Fullscreen mode
- Favourites button added.
- Capability to batch export/import multiple clips to/from the photos app
If you enjoy using the Death lens app, please take a minute to leave a positive review on the App Store.
Thanks for your support!
Are you experiencing any issues, have any comments or suggestions for updates?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll get right on it.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app. Still got a bit of tweaking left.
Been using the app whenever I have a lens I haven't scratched. Features are great. Especially the auto focus control. Turning that off and getting rid of the vignette shake (only for the fisheye, wide angle isn't affected. I've used both) is awesome. But when I look through the footy, if I wanna swipe back to the previous clip it displays a blank screen and I have to re-enter the library of footy to see it. No biggie. Also sometimes the recording symbol is stuck looping as if I'm hitting record over n over again. Also the light exposure gets SUPER blown out even with exposure locked. Maybe I don't know what I'm doing but using my regular camera (iPhone 6S) app gets rid of that problem for the most part. Would recommend this all for sure though.
Needs some bugs fixed
App is nice to use other than when trying to view footy. When looking through each clip sometimes a black screen will appear instead of the clip causing the app to close out majority of the time if you try to click anything option on the right side (like save clip etc). Please fix this.
App is extremely helpful if you have an iPhone. However, the app crashes a lot. And when saving the videos to your phone it saves them all with slomo... this takes up a lot more memory...
- PHOKUS PTY. LTD.
- 5.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PHOKUS PTY. LTD. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Recording Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.