Fight against alien invaders on a space rover in Beta-4 system!
The action of this pixel game takes place in the future, when people began to colonize space. Everything went well until a distress signal was received from the distant planets of the Beta-4 system. Find out what happened to the human colonies and save the survivors!
Explore all the planets of a distant galaxy on your rover, conquer the lack of roads and fight off the monsters and mutants who captured the peaceful colonists. This will help you Professor Lee. He will bring up to date and help pump the transport in the hangar. Want an adventure? Want to play with cars in space? Or you like pixel-art games. Then this game is for you!
Features of the game Colony of Death:
- An exciting story. Find out what happened to the colonists and where the alien zombies came from.
- A variety of levels. All planets have different climatic conditions and different types of coverage and obstacles.
- 7 incredible cars: jeeps, moon rovers, 6 or even 8 wheeled monsters to conquer alien hills and battles with strangers.
- Cool upgrades. Install upgrades on your transport in the hangar: engine, transmission, suspension, tires, batteries, guns, menacing spikes, jet accelerators, etc.
- A lot of enemies. Alien zombies and mutants. Give them a fight!
- Realistic driving physics. Each rover has its own characteristics. Each planet has a unique landscape, coverage and gravity. Knowledge of physics will be useful!
- Destructible environment.
- Unique 2D graphics. Enjoy the pixel art style.
Colonists will not wait forever, they need to be saved! Stop the apocalypse of dead colony! Teleport to the space port and get ready for a breathtaking, realistic ride through the hills and caves on distant planets and to the battle with the crowds of monsters. Earn credits and die time after time until you reach the end.
- Fuel is consumed only when you press the gas pedal. Release the gas in the air and down the hills, then there will be enough fuel.
Ratings and Reviews
Energy keeps running out
I feel like the energy consumption is a little cra cra. This seems like a fun game, except I don’t really want to try SO HARD to save energy. It feels like if I accidentally have the gas button pressed for even half a second while in the air it just about guarantees I won’t make it to the end. Other than that (and maybe a map maker to show the furthest point you’ve reached on the current map would be nice too).
Edit: Never-mind, I deleted it. It zaps the fun out of it if you land upside down because then you’re stuck like a turtle which sounds cool but it’s not. Good (ish) game that needs a spit shine and I’ll download again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review and detailed feedback! 🙂
There are enough games with “press gas button till the finish line”. I wanted to make something more challenging. As for turning upside down. After 3 secs you get a game over screen if you not trying to turn over. Do you mean that it will be better if stabilizers have enough power to turn over the rover?
I do like this game and it is very similar to Earn to Die, however I do think that each vehicle should have more diverse turrets. It just seems a little bland at the moment but I think it just needs some polish. Overall, it’s a decent game, good job!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for review! :)
I will a take into account your comments in next updates.
The game is really fun but
The game is really but the only problem is level one is to hard
- Vasily Kireev
- 182 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Киреев В.С.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Credits Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.