Death Squared is a puzzle game for 1 or 2 people about coordination, cooperation, and robot explosions.
SMG Studio’s first console game is now available to play on your phone.
- 80+ puzzling levels that unfold via a fully voiced story
- Additional 10 Vault levels that are almost too hard for human consumption
- Voice acting by Ricepirate
- Original music score by Brad Gentle
- Customisable hats!
- Robot Explosions!
- Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
“Death Squared is our favorite... co-op game” - IGN
“This game is awesome” - Kinda Funny
"It's challenging, but in a way that can be understood by anyone from a hardened puzzle fan to kids and grandparents." - Polygon
"If you loved Portal, you'll love Death Squared" - 2old2play
"Death Squared is the apex of addiction. Something deceptively simple looking but you won’t be able to put down once you invest in its challenge." - Comics Beat
Fixed the level save bug
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.