Debt Free - Pay Off your Debt With Debt Snowball Method
By Mobile Innovations LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
※ Top selling app in finance category from past 2 years in US .
※Optimized UI for iOS7.
※Sync data across all your devices.
※ FEATURED IN WIRED MAGAZINE - “App Guide 2012”.
※ FEATURED BY APPLE IN “WHAT’S HOT”.
※ "Debt Free makes it easy to confront Debt and manage it wisely" - 148apps.com.
※ "Snowballs Made Easy with the Debt Free iPhone App" - Credit.com
※ Debt Free App’s RESOLUTION is to help you PAY OFF YOUR DEBT.
※ Debt Free App helps SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY.
※ What our Customers Say ※
※※※※※ "Very Innovative App.By far the most well developed Debt Payoff program i have come across."
※※※※※ "Easy to use and practical."
※※※※※ "I have been using this App since an Year and i Love It! It allows you to sync between devices!"
※※※※※ "Has been using this App from past 18 months. Nice User Interface and Perfect blend of features when compared to other similar Apps. Will recommend to my fellow FPU members ."
※※※※※ "Have nothing but praise this App. It helped me stay focused and pay off $13,500 in 5 months. This app changed the way i viewed the money."
Are you serious in Paying off your Debt? Then DEBT FREE App is for you.
This App helps you organize,monitor and payoff your debt using debt Snowball method. You can analyze and model debt repayments to see when exactly you can become debt free. You can also Sync data between devices.
So GET STARTED ! ACHIEVE YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
※ Bonus: This app also includes 3 Built in calculators to help you decide on monthly payments
- Payoff date calculator
- Loan calculator
- Mortgage calculator
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate Apps for each device.
※Quick Debt Summary
- Displays Quick Summary of your Total Debts with Percentage Progress Bar,Debt Free Date,Interest Savings and Early Payoff Date.
※Percent Paid Progress Bars
- Percent Paid Progress Bars for each Debt which motivates you towards Paying Off your Debts.
※Reports and Charts
- 2D Pie Chart View of your Debts with Debts by Category and Debts Remaining.
- Enter your Expense Transactions for Each Debt so your Remaining balance will be Automatically Updated.
※Payment Due Date Notification
- You can Set Payment Due Dates Notifications and also Payment Due Date Time for Each Debt.
※Pay Off Strategies
- Supports Multiple Payoff Strategies .
- Lowest Balance
- Highest Interest Rate
- Highest Balance
- Custom Order
By choosing a strategy you can see how the Total Debt,Interest Amount and Debt Payoff date get affected.
※Tracks Multiple Debts
- You can Track unlimited Number of Debts.
※Debt Payment Tracking
- Record your Payment every time you Pay towards your Debt which automatically updates your Debts Information.
※ Promotional APR's
- Supports promotional APR's for credit cards.
※ Mortgage overhead costs
- Track mortgage payments accurately by including all over head costs.
- Amortization table shows a Complete Payment Schedule which allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the Debt.
※Pay Off date Calculator
- Use the built-in Payoff Date Calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
※Extra Payment Feature
- Calculates Interest and Time Savings with Extra Payment.
※Pass Code Lock
- Pass Code Protection to keep your Financial Information Private.
- Email your Debt Report and Amortization Schedule in HTML Format.
What's New in Version 5.7
iOS8 Maintenance release
Would be 5 stars but....
I was really excited when I got this app because of the great reviews. Initially I entered in the amount of my debt and interest rates and I played with the feature that shows what method you use to pay down your debt and how it affects your pay off time in the interest saved. Exciting! However, when I went to enter the due dates (it's currently the middle of the month) it wouldn't allow me to do anything except select a date between 1-28. There is no month function. If you are in August and that specific date hasn't occurred yet it defaults to August and there's no way to change it. I have no bills due in August. I'm paid out in a way where they're due in September and October. Now I'm trying to figure out what alarms to set in my calendar so I will be *able* to put in a correct due date and alter my balances. Unnecessary work and stress. This should be a straight forward and easy fix.
Simple but powerful debt management tool!
I appreciate how simple this app is. This above anything makes managing and tracking our debt a breeze! The first hurdle in debt management is being able to see where you actually stand. Secondly, being able to devise a solid plan aids in ensuring you stick to your goals. Thirdly, having a "future view" of where you will be at any given point in time bolsters your drive to meet those goals. All this is presented in a neat, tidy package that is simple to update, navigate and view.
If you are having doubts on a great method of managing your debt, look no further as DEBT FREE is your go-to app of preference!
Great app but...
FYI,this app is will allow you to enter as many debts as you want but the reports option will not work if you have a lot of debts. Most app descriptions will tell you how many debts it will hold this one doesn't. I took the time to enter 57 debts, which was time consuming and could not get reports to work and the app freezes up every time you try to open reports. Seems like a good app but info on how many debts this app holds will help those before they make a purchase. I had to purchase another debt app that clearly stated it could handle unlimited debts. Now I have two apps and one was a waste of money, so please purchase with caution.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Innovations LLC
- © Mobile Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.