Debt Free - Pay Off your Debt With Debt Snowball Method
By Mobile Innovations LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
※ Top selling app in finance category from past 2 years in US and Canada.
※Optimized UI for iOS7.
※Sync data across all your devices.
※ FEATURED IN WIRED MAGAZINE - “App Guide 2012”.
※ FEATURED BY APPLE IN “WHAT’S HOT”.
※ "Debt Free makes it easy to confront Debt and manage it wisely" - 148apps.com.
※ "Snowballs Made Easy with the Debt Free iPhone App" - Credit.com
※ Debt Free App’s RESOLUTION is to help you PAY OFF YOUR DEBT.
※ Debt Free App helps SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY.
※ What our Customers Say ※
※※※※※ "Very Innovative App.By far the most well developed Debt Payoff program i have come across."
※※※※※ "Easy to use and practical."
※※※※※ "I have been using this App since an Year and i Love It! It allows you to sync between devices!"
※※※※※ "Has been using this App from past 18 months. Nice User Interface and Perfect blend of features when compared to other similar Apps. Will recommend to my fellow FPU members ."
※※※※※ "Have nothing but praise this App. It helped me stay focused and pay off $13,500 in 5 months. This app changed the way i viewed the money."
Are you serious in Paying off your Debt? Then DEBT FREE App is for you.
This App helps you organize,monitor and payoff your debt using debt Snowball method. You can analyze and model debt repayments to see when exactly you can become debt free. You can also Sync data between devices.
So GET STARTED ! ACHIEVE YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
※ Bonus: This app also includes 3 Built in calculators to help you decide on monthly payments
- Payoff date calculator
- Loan calculator
- Mortgage calculator
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate Apps for each device.
※Quick Debt Summary
- Displays Quick Summary of your Total Debts with Percentage Progress Bar,Debt Free Date,Interest Savings and Early Payoff Date.
※Percent Paid Progress Bars
- Percent Paid Progress Bars for each Debt which motivates you towards Paying Off your Debts.
※Reports and Charts
- 2D Pie Chart View of your Debts with Debts by Category and Debts Remaining.
- Enter your Expense Transactions for Each Debt so your Remaining balance will be Automatically Updated.
※Payment Due Date Notification
- You can Set Payment Due Dates Notifications and also Payment Due Date Time for Each Debt.
※Pay Off Strategies
- Supports Multiple Payoff Strategies .
- Lowest Balance
- Highest Interest Rate
- Highest Balance
- Custom Order
By choosing a strategy you can see how the Total Debt,Interest Amount and Debt Payoff date get affected.
※Tracks Multiple Debts
- You can Track unlimited Number of Debts.
※Debt Payment Tracking
- Record your Payment every time you Pay towards your Debt which automatically updates your Debts Information.
※ Promotional APR's
- Supports promotional APR's for credit cards.
※ Mortgage overhead costs
- Track mortgage payments accurately by including all over head costs.
- Amortization table shows a Complete Payment Schedule which allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the Debt.
※Pay Off date Calculator
- Use the built-in Payoff Date Calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
※Extra Payment Feature
- Calculates Interest and Time Savings with Extra Payment.
※Pass Code Lock
- Pass Code Protection to keep your Financial Information Private.
- Email your Debt Report and Amortization Schedule in HTML Format.
What's New in Version 5.6
※Debt Free 5.6※
1. Fixed keyboard issue with record payment screen in iPad in landscape mode.
2. Changed navigation bar color to light blue.
3. Increased the debt pay off progress bar size.
4. Fixed a crash on analysis screen.
5. Attachments to transactions now stored as it is without scaling the image.
6. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
※ ※ ※ ※ ※
If you like this update please support us with positive rating/review on app store. We really appreciate your support!.
Now just mediocre.
Had the app for over a year and tracked all my spending and was really paying down my debt until IT happened. Before I updated to IOS 7.0 I synced all the info in this app to the same app on my iPad. Well that's when trouble began. The app froze for over a two hours and nothing transferred over. I emailed app support and got nothing in return. On day three I performed a hard reset on both my iPad and iPhone and uninstall the app and like a fool, loaded it again. Unfortunately deleting the app from my devices caused me to loose over a years worth of transactions for multiple accounts. I proceed with updating my iOS and reloading the app on both iproducts. When I open the app now, at the top of the screen I get an AT&T status bar overlaying the Verizon status bar of my phone. Almost like part of a screenshot of an iPhone on the AT&T network. Not only that but the "Rate this app" window opens twice.
Long story short, this used to be a great app but because of the bugs and lack of service when an issue arose I believe there are better debt tracking apps available.
Amazing Tool to Assist with Tracking Debt
This app is perfect. It allows you to enter each of your debts with the debt type and amount, and of course the dreaded interest rate. It gives you a payoff date and lets you look at that projected date based on different methods of paying of that debt (such as lowest balance first, highest interest rate first, etc.). It also breaks down your debt by category and let's you customize your monthly payments rather than assuming that you will pay a set amount each month. Seeing all of my debts broken down and how much of each payment is going toward the principal vs the interest has been a huge motivator in me keeping a better handle on my CC debt. I can't say enough about how much I love this app.
I Like It...BUT...
...it REALLY needs a monthly budgeting and expenses calculator/tracking aspect!! The recurring, monthly expenses that are NOT credit-based. The developer told me that this is an anticipated option for "the future," but I believe it is VERY important in determining what extra money is ACTUALLY available to apply to the debt accounts on THIS app. I think that should be an urgent priority to enhance this application! What a powerful financial tool this app COULD be...IF it incorporated income spent on utilities, food, gas, entertainment, medical expenses, etc! And to be able to see it's consumption on the "Pie Chart" too! You know...Income remaining after ALL monthly expenses equals the amount we can add to paying down our debt accounts. PLEASE consider this enhancement more seriously!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Innovations LLC
- © Mobile Innovations LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.