Debt Payoff Assistant will help you to payoff all your debts using the popular Debt-snowball method. The debt-snowball method is the primary debt management technique taught and recommended by many financial experts. Using this approach, you would pay the minimum payments on all your debts until your first debt is payoff. Then you would use the extra payment from the paid off debt and apply it to the next debt. The amount of extra payment will grow as more debts are payoff which results in a "snowball" affect that will help you to payoff subsequent debts faster and increasing your confidence in the process.
Debt Payoff Assistant is a free full-featured version supported by ads. For an ads-free version, please search for "Debt Payoff Pro" in the App Store.
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Multiple Debts Tracking
- Track unlimited number of debts.
* Multiple Payoff Strategies
- Lowest Balance First
- Highest Balance First
- Highest Interest First
- Custom Ordering
* Debt Payment Tracking
- Tracking your debt payment is as simple as highlighting the payment from the payment schedule.
* Extra Payment Support
- Make extra principal payments to pay off your debts faster.
* Built-in Calculators
- Payoff Date Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Loan Calculator
* Charts and Reports
- See your total debts, debts remaining, total interest paid, total interest saving, debt payoff date, and debt payoff time savings via charts and reports.
* Percent Paid Progress Bars
- Progress bar for each debt helps motivate you toward paying off your debts.
* Payment Due Date Notification
- Reminds you when payments are due. You can also set the time of day that you want to be notified.
* Amortization Table
- A complete payment schedule allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
* Dynamic Custom Ordering of Debts
- With the custom ordering strategy, you can dynamically change the order of debts payoff from the main screen and instantly see how it affects the total debt plus interest amount and the debt payoff date.
* Payoff Date Calculator
- Use the built-in calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
* Passcode Security
- Passcode protection to keep financial information private.
* Export Capability
- Export your payment list and amortization schedule in HTML format via email.
* Large Number Keypad
- Enter numeric amounts easier and faster with a large standard keypad.
* Customization Settings and Icons
- Configurable settings and beautiful debt icons to customize the application based on your preferences.
* Debt Delete Lock
- Prevents accidental deletion of debts and debt payment tracking.
* Backup / Restore
- Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
* International Currency Supports
- Currency support is based on the region setting of your device.
* Clean, Intuitive User Interface
Fix issue with app failing to launch on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. It does everything i need to track my bills. i would love to be able to add and subtract extra money to see how it affects my snowball. I would also be happier if new bills didn’t use the date i started using the app with a pay off date that’s already passed. It should show current date and then guess of when it should be paid off a Little later. I may not reach my goal date but at least i would have a shot
Good, could be Great!
I like that it is pretty simple. In addition to other feedback, one thing I wish I could do is take away the snowball for specific debt. For example my credit card, for which I have recurring payments that will continue after the balance is paid off and thus can’t be snowballed to the rest of the debt. I thought of something else. A way to edit the payment amount. Good stuff though! I definitely find it useful :)
Highly Recommend !!
I don’t usually write a review but I think this app deserve 5 stars. I usually write down all my financial debts doing the snowball method on a journal. This app makes it easier for me to input my debt, interest rate of my loan/credit cards and monthly payment. The best part is you can see the progress you’ve made🙌🏻 Here’s to paying off your debts and keeping track.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.