This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New Year's Sale! Make a resolution to pay off your debt.
DebtTracker Pro helps you stay on top of your finances by providing a simple interface to keep track of your debt.
DebtTracker Pro also features the ability to track a payoff plan for your debt. DebtTracker Pro uses the popular debt snowball system. Pick one of the built-in payment strategies or customize your own. You can even add an "extra payment" and see how much money you can save. Once you've decided on a payment strategy, DebtTracker Pro takes care of the rest by automatically showing the recommended payment amount each month for all of your debts.
Features of DebtTracker Pro:
• For each credit line, track the balance, credit limit, due date, payment history and more!
• Protect your data with a passcode
• See reminders before payments are due (Note: Payment reminders are only displayed when DebtTracker Pro is running so be sure to launch the app regularly).
• Automatic due date adjustment: If a due date falls on a Saturday or Sunday, DebtTracker Pro adjusts the due date to the Friday before.
• See the ratio of account balance vs. credit limit
• See the percentage of debt that has been paid off for each account
• See the total balance of all your accounts
• Use the currency format of your choice: DebtTracker Pro automatically uses the default currency set for your device, or you can choose a different one from the Settings.
If you have a problem or a suggestion, please email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Fixed passcode screen not showing when the app is launched
• Fixed a payoff plan crash that could occur on some devices
I've been using this for years now. I love being able to see my payment history. 1 necessity is to be able to sync. I lost most of my data in the last iPhone upgrade. If it were tied to Dropbox it wouldn't have been an issue. A few more things it needs is the ability to enter a positive transaction (as opposed to a payment) for things like charge cards. Also, it's nice you can put things in different orders, like balance, due date, monthly interest. Another needed option is interest rate. I'd like to pay off my 32% interest loan before the 9%, regardless of balance. Another nice thing would to be able to order them manually. (Say by balance but I'll put this 32% one at the top)
Overall a very good app. (I tried to give 5 stars but not sure the stars are working)
When you put the right information in the app,the app will make sure to tell you it is time to pay the bills on time .
I use the reminder for none bills items too.
Now I can not do without it .This was a good ideal
The ways to in prove this app by having voice control this way the app can tell you that your bills are ready, my speaking it to you or you can input the data my voice control while you are driving your car too.
Shows you what you need to pay monthly in order to reach the goal of being debt free
Having the debt written out helped me truly put my situation in perspective. Debt tracker realistically outlined step by step the payments that needed to
be made and allowed me to enter
payments. The plans are
Èspectacular in that there are several options to choose from. You can change the options as life changes. Easy to use and stress free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 09, 2012
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kelly Beck
- © 2009-2011 Kelly Beck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.