You know that thing where you arrive in a new city and you find a good coffee shop and all is well with the world? That's what we're here for.
Good coffee is a comfort and a joy. Bad coffee is a wasted opportunity. Decaf Sucks is about helping each other find great coffee anywhere on Earth.
- Finds nearby coffee on launch. No waiting!
- Better survey the caffeine landscape with a combined list/map view
- Instant login with iOS-wide social accounts. Remembering passwords is hard.
- Integrated iOS sharing lets you share with friends
- Fresh iOS 7 flavour! Ahh, iOS 8. OK… 9? At least we beat 10. This is a labour of love. It takes time.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to find decent coffee!
Sure you know where to find great coffee every day at work, but where do you go when you're in a different neighbourhood or city? The website has always been a great reference, but it's even better to have it so easily accessed on your iPhone!
Finally a nicely done user generated coffee app!
km only, doesn't figure out I live in USA and go by miles - easy fix
Access to only one review for each place. I saw one local NYC coffee shop with 68 reviews, would be nice to browse them.
Directions to coffee should have the option to send to a GPS app such as Navigon, TomTom, MotionX, etc.
Would be nice to strike DD and SB, etc - off of the searches, focusing on independent coffee spots.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.