Decibel 10th: Professional Noise Meter
By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Decibel 10th turns your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch into a professional sound meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be a great tool for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? Decibel 10th will help you answer all those right now.
Most importantly, this tool is absolutely FREE and we commit to keep the price. If you satisfy with it, please support us by rating and giving us comments and feedback.
- Display the Average, Peak and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layout
- InstaDecibel to share your dB report overlaid on your photos via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!
- Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
- Plotted history of the Average values
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Tap on Max value to reset it any time
- Adjustable sample rate, ranging from 4Hz to 20Hz
- Calibrate the measurements from -10dB to 10dB
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Start or stop the tool at any time
- Beautiful, clean and intuitive design
- Apple Watch support
- The built-in microphone is only sensitive from 0 to approximately 100 decibels
- Even though we have tried our best to make the app as accurate as possible, this app is intended for entertainment purposes only
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Decibel 10th is the 10th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 4.3.6
- Support iOS 10
- Support iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Upgrade components into latest versions
- Several other minor fixes and improvements
FANTASTIC TOOL TO USE!
Went to a comedy show to see Lenny Clarke. While eating dinner, BEFORE the show started, the noise level got uncomfortably louder and louder. What started as an empty room wound up being 98 db.....Used the app and passed it around the table we were seated at. At that point everyone understood and adjacent tables were interested and impressed.
Cool, free, informative app!
Simple and accurate enough
Setting up a home studio and could not afford commercial sound level equipment. This helped me evaluate spaces and then fine fine them. Data export to find peaks was very helpful. It does not offer frequency information which would be nice.
I love it
I'm sometimes told I'm too sensitive to noise yet I am hard of hearing. Using this app has saved me from further hearing damage and brought awareness to others of their own din. Works well in public places to prove too much noise is present. Brings awareness to others too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.3.6
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads$0.99