Decibel Meter Pro - Measure, record and export the sound around you
By Dominic Watson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you know how loud is too loud?
Do you know NIHL(Noise induced hearing loss)?
What's the decibel exposure time guidelines?
Decibel Meter Pro will tell all the answers to you.
Decibel Meter Pro is a must have app for your device! Simply launch the app and start reading the sound levels that surround you every day! Want to know just how loud this club is? Just how loud is this lecture anyhow? Decibel Meter Pro can help you on these case! Download Decibel Meter Pro and measure the sounds around you right now!
Decibel Meter Pro also tells you decibel exposure time guidelines. It tells you how loud is too loud. It tells you what's Noise induced hearing loss and how to avoid it.
#52 Top Paid Utility App in United States the first day to Appstore!!!
"This little app is the best tool for decibel. Every one should have one."
— By Appshopper (5/5)
"Love the decibel exposure time guidelines. It's great! "
— By 148apps.com (5/5)
"This is the best decibel tool."
— By appreviews.com (5/5)
The iPhone's built in microphone is sensitive from 0 to approximately 110 decibels.
An average quiet room will be in the 40-50 dB range.
- Support iPad. Universal binary, download once and it runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Support multiple languages: English, French, German, Italia, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and so on.
- Measure the sound levels around you, with ease!
- Display the Average, Peak and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layout.
- Easy to read interface with amazing graphics optimized for the new Retina display!
- Start or stop Decibel Meter Pro any time. The last measurements are saved and displayed.
- Plotted history of the Average values.
- Tap graph to switch color.
- Easy to pick graph color.
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis.
- Tap on Max to reset it any time.
- Warm guide for how to avoid Noise-induced hearing loss(NIHL).
- Decibel exposure time guidelines tell you how loud is too loud.
- Decide whether or not you want your device to sleep while metering.
- Adjustable sample rate.
- Calibrate the measurements from -10dB to 10dB.
- Sound effects that can be turned on or off.
- Reset settings to defaults.
You will not be let down!! Get Decibel Meter Pro and enjoy it now !!
What's New in Version 1.6
1. Support New device: iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
2. Support ios7
3. Fix some bugs
Nice to Have
Sound level meters are high cost items, and so I jumped at the chance to have one via a low-cost app. In addition to general interest use, it was quite helpful in evaluating noise level in cars. It is a keeper.
Always knew the wife and kids where giving me head ache and now I know why, there way over 120 db x that buy hours of exposure , way over the guide lines listed , and is dangerous to ones health ,
App does exactly what I originally wanted. I like the digital presentation, Along with a running graph. A few lines on the graph to show the various levels of sound (ie. normal, loud, & harmful) would be welcome additions. Another addition would be a date/time stamp on the MAX reading.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Dominic Watson
- © iPixeltech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.