Decibel Meter Pro - Measure, record and export the sound around you
By Dominic Watson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you know how loud is too loud?
Do you know NIHL(Noise induced hearing loss)?
What's the decibel exposure time guidelines?
Decibel Meter Pro will tell all the answers to you.
Decibel Meter Pro is a must have app for your device! Simply launch the app and start reading the sound levels that surround you every day! Want to know just how loud this club is? Just how loud is this lecture anyhow? Decibel Meter Pro can help you on these case! Download Decibel Meter Pro and measure the sounds around you right now!
Decibel Meter Pro also tells you decibel exposure time guidelines. It tells you how loud is too loud. It tells you what's Noise induced hearing loss and how to avoid it.
#52 Top Paid Utility App in United States the first day to Appstore!!!
"This little app is the best tool for decibel. Every one should have one."
— By Appshopper (5/5)
"Love the decibel exposure time guidelines. It's great! "
— By 148apps.com (5/5)
"This is the best decibel tool."
— By appreviews.com (5/5)
The iPhone's built in microphone is sensitive from 0 to approximately 110 decibels.
An average quiet room will be in the 40-50 dB range.
- Support iPad. Universal binary, download once and it runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Support multiple languages: English, French, German, Italia, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and so on.
- Measure the sound levels around you, with ease!
- Display the Average, Peak and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layout.
- Easy to read interface with amazing graphics optimized for the new Retina display!
- Start or stop Decibel Meter Pro any time. The last measurements are saved and displayed.
- Plotted history of the Average values.
- Tap graph to switch color.
- Easy to pick graph color.
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis.
- Tap on Max to reset it any time.
- Warm guide for how to avoid Noise-induced hearing loss(NIHL).
- Decibel exposure time guidelines tell you how loud is too loud.
- Decide whether or not you want your device to sleep while metering.
- Adjustable sample rate.
- Calibrate the measurements from -10dB to 10dB.
- Sound effects that can be turned on or off.
- Reset settings to defaults.
You will not be let down!! Get Decibel Meter Pro and enjoy it now !!
What's New in Version 1.6
1. Support New device: iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
2. Support ios7
3. Fix some bugs
Now I know why the godam birds are so obnoxious in the morning. 85 to 95 dB in my backyard. I did manage to get a 165 dB thunder clap with a different meter but this one maxed out way below that
Temperamental but useful
I agree with some of the other reviewers who point out it does tend to be and rather inaccurate until you adjusted it
I purchased this app because of the ratings. I had dl'ed a free db that never matched what this one was saying. A buddy had an expensive decibel meter that I borrowed. This app wasn't even close and the free app was. I tried the adjustments to get it close and couldn't.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Dominic Watson
- © iPixeltech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.