By Catforce Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best decision maker: put your OWN ideas on a spinner wheel & get the answer!
Can't decide? Or afraid of making the wrong choice? The original Decide Now! app is here to help you! Create your question, add answers, spin the wheel and see what comes up!
Decide Now! will randomly choose your next step in those situations and give you entertaining ideas on different occasions.
Where to travel? What dress should I wear? Who is going to answer in the classroom?
Let Decide Now! select it in a fun way!
• CUSTOM WHEELS: unlimited number of your OWN wheels with unlimited number of labels you can put on them
• DEACTIVATE LABELS: disable/enable labels to temporarily eliminate some choices
• BULK IMPORT: you can add large label lists to your wheels right from the clipboard
• EXPORT WHEELS: easily export your wheels and share them with your friends or transfer among your devices
• SHARING: Share your decisions with your friends
• SHAKE TO RANDOMISE: randomly reposition your labels on the wheel just by shaking your device
• Predefined wheel templates
• Exciting color schemes
• Dark / light themes
What's New in Version 2.0.1
* Bugfixes and improvements
My favorite app
Exactly what I've been looking for. This is my favorite and most used app ever! I have created so many wheels it's almost ridiculous. No more time wasted trying to decide what's for breakfast or dinner. No more time wasted picking something to watch. Etc Etc. Decisions get even more narrowed down if needed with the A-Z wheel I made. Would give it 5 stars if switching between wheels was less taps. I'm used to it, but having the list of wheels in the settings, then select a wheel, then tapping the out of quick reach back button could be easier. Maybe on the next update!
The cure for indecisiveness
I've recently come back to this app and love the visual improvements and the new "Deactivate" feature. I'd recommend this app to anyone looking for a fun way to make routine decisions.
For future improvements, I'd like it if there was a way to deactivate wheel segments before spinning. For example, if I'm deciding what to make for dinner but know I don't have the ingredients for lasagna, it does me no good to have to wait until I've landed on "lasagna" before I can deactivate it.
Great app for teachers, but no sound in latest update
I use this app in the classroom often for quiz games, class choices, etc., and both I and my students love it, but much of the fun of using the app is in the sounds. The sound in the latest version is too quiet to be heard, and is non existent through the headphone jack, which I plug into a mixing board. A lot of disappointed children!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gleb Kotov
- © Gleb Kotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.