Deck Simulator for Hearthstone
By Jeffrey Wisgo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** THE ONLY FULL HEARTHSTONE SIMULATOR ON THE APP STORE ***
Deck Simulator for Hearthstone is an advanced tool that lets you create your own decks and then playtest them using computer-controller players in a virtual arena.
* Create your own decks using any cards in the database
* 400+ cards in the database (including all Naxxramas cards)
* Analyze each deck's cost curve and crafting cost
* Measure the effectiveness of each card in a deck, to help decide which to keep and which to remove
* Playtest your decks against other decks, using several AI players, and compare win/loss rates for each deck combination
* AI players evaluate many options and understand all major aspects of the game: Redraw, Choose one, Weapons, Secrets, etc.
* Get a good feeling for what card combinations work and what don't
* Simulations can be performed even when offline
* Find out if the cards you have been wanting to spend precious crafting points for are really worth it!
* Share decks with others via a special code which can be cut and pasted in email, chat, or anywhere that accepts text.
* Watch the play-by-play log of a match to see how the AI acted and pick up some ideas for your games
Disclaimer: This app is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment ®. Blizzard Entertainment and Hearthstone ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the US and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Associated terms are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment.
What's New in Version 1.4
* Added over 30 cards to the database, including all Rogue cards and the remainder of pirate cards
* Added 4 new decks including a pirate deck
* Added the ability to copy the game log for paste into other applications
This app is amazing. I am particularly impressed with the Test Card Importance mode. Thanks!!
Great app not updated
The app is updated only to Nax! Now, I rated 5 stars because the app is absolutely fantastic itself. If this app was updated I would pay 20 dollars easy for it, it's that good. I hope it gets worked on and updated
Please Update Mech Cards ASAP
All these deck builder apps aren't updating to keep up with new betas. I know it is just been a week but these cards have been known about for months. Until this is fixed their will be a huge decrease in downloads of the app. Overall, I find these apps very helpful to keep up with decks and help plan future decks. However, it is useless until the Mechs are added.