Decked Builder Lite
By TJ Soft
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Decked Builder aims to be the perfect companion for your Magic the Gathering hobby, taking care of everything related to deck building.
Note: The Lite version of Decked Builder comes loaded with Magic 2011, Zendikar block, Shards of Alara block and Shadowmoor block cards. Upgrade to the full version to enjoy access to the entire Magic card universe.
Use it to find the right card for your deck, together with pricing information so you will never be on the bad end of a trade. Build your deck, analyze it, test it, and finally share it with your friends.
Based on the acclaimed Decked Builder for the iPhone, read what our users have to say:
"Love this app, has replaced all my custom spreadsheets.... Well worth the investment!"
- Jeff Warwick
"The addition of the collection is what truly makes this the best Magic The Gathering card tracking and deck building app out there."
- Matt Larsen
"I must say I very much like your application. It rekindles my MTG-interest. I'm currently more a collector than a player but mostly because I haven't played for a while and find it difficult to get a good overview of the game and deck constructing. Your app fits perfectly to get me back in the game."
- Maxim Fris
* The entire Magic card database, at your fingertips
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Searches also allow full card text lookup. Find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
- Almost every card available on Gatherer, including online only Masters Edition cards.
* Construct and test your decks, right on your device
- Build deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck
- Full Apprentice .dec support
* Manage your collection
- Manage your collection of cards
- Designed for easy recording with built in keyboard support
- Find cards within your collection using the same powerful search engine used for deck building
- Easily check for missing cards from your collection that your deck needs
- Manage multiple collections for all your different needs, such as your for-sale collection or your MTG Online collection
* Integration with external data sources
- Purchaseable card prices are automatically available, courtesy of TCGplayer.com. Never make a bad trade ever again!
- Card art is automatically retrieved and cached locally
* Print your DCI deck sheet
- Easily print a deck registration sheet for any DCI tournament. No more hassle of filling up deck registration forms!
* Catch up on the latest news
- RSS feeds from specially selected deck building sites and blogs
- Clicking a highlighted card name would immediately pop up it's details in a window.
* Share with your friends
- Specially format and email the deck to your friends with Apprentice .dec file attachment.
- Import and export .dec files into other edition of Decked Builder (iPhone and iPad edition)
- Fully compatible with Dropbox, so you can easily synch all your decks among all your various devices.
- Import text file decks from MTGO
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Updated UI for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Large performance improvements for the Collections Window
- You can now select alternative webcams for Card Cam
- You can now search for Legendaries
- You can now compare prices between providers
Works Just Fine
I just got into Magic a few months ago. As a beginner I didn't even really know what I was looking for in an app. But this app is perfect for me. It lets me search cards, build a digital deck, and even has a way to let me buy my hand-chosen deck. I wish I got it sooner, could have saved me some money!! Five stars because I found it fairly easy to use. I also have not found a reason to upgrade to the full version so I think the lite version totally deserves full credit. Dont listen to all the people who say it crashes or doesn't work. Tried and proven.
Downloaded the Lite Version and erased it multiple times in hopes that it would work, but so far it just crashes before it can even open. With the unreliability of the lite version I personally do not feel comfotable paying any money for the "Full" version.