By TJ Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Decked Builder is the premium deck building app for Magic the Gathering -- providing a sleek user interface to research decks, find cards, and then build, price and finally buy the deck that you want.
Version 3.3 updates:
- Support for iOS 7
"This is the program I recommend for anyone willing to spend ... on an MtG application. I’m one of those people who will generally take the free alternative over the paid app any day, but I’m actually happy to have spent the money on this one. It has a ton of very cool features, runs smoothly, and even has RSS feeds for several top MtG sites."
- Michael Evans, GatheringMagic.com
"Decked Builder is the absolute pinnacle of what a Magic the Gathering accessory app should be. There’s almost nothing that I need, that this app can’t do for me."
- Jaden, appaddict.net
"The iPad version of Decked Builder is perfect. Solitaire play has been upgraded and the card loading speed is marvelous. Thanks for a good application."
- Eugene Lee, author of Wagic
"I have to say that this app is certainly one that I would recommend to any MTG player"
- Josh Elliot, eyeofthevortex.com
* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Full text search for cards in your deck -- perfect for building EDH 100 card singleton decks
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color, card type, tournament legality and more
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com and MTGOTraders.com
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* Track your collection (in-app purchase required)
- Easily input your collection by any criteria you can think of
- Find missing cards to complete your collection or your deck
- Value your collection -- find out how much you have spent on your Magic addiction
- iCloud synchronization makes it effortless to keep your collection in synch across your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on your Retina Display
- Fully support for Innistrad day/night cards, Kamigawa flip cards and split cards
- Works perfectly offline with no Internet connection
What's New in Version 3.5.69
- Bug fixes for card display
This is a very good app.
However, it used to be better. It used to support syncing decks to dropbox so I could share my deck database with my family. Unfortunately that functionality only works on the iPad version. The developers website says it has something to do with a change dropbox made, if that were true it wouldn't work on my iPad.
This app would get 5 stars if they fix Dropbox support on the iPhone.
I am currently having problems deleting decks that I have accidentally made a copy of. I have looked at forms to how to do this and I have tried them and none of them work. I am using a iPhone 6 Plus and I have a friend that used a iPhone 5. He was able to delete them on his old iPhone and even when he upgraded to the same phone that I have. I would be very appreciate if y'all could help me with this problem or actually have a delete button.
This app is amazing. Worth every penny. I bought all the upgrades. I also purchased the full version for Windows. This lets me use my phone or computer to manage my collection and brew up decks. Makes it super easy to see what you lack for a deck and how much the cards cost. Can help you quickly determine the value of your collection, deck, or individual cards.
The BEST part is that it syncs with iCloud. So if I add cards on the go with my phone's camera, the changes show up on my windows computer as well.
With the windows program and my webcam I am able to scan 1 card every second. Made scanning my ~5,000 cards a pleasure!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 3.5.69
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tan Thor Jen
- © 2016 Tan Thor Jen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Collections Add-On$2.99
- Card Cam Add-On$4.99