By TJ Soft
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Decked Builder is the premium deck building app for Magic the Gathering -- providing a sleek user interface to research decks, find cards, and then build, price and finally buy the deck that you want.
Version 3.3 updates:
- Support for iOS 7
"This is the program I recommend for anyone willing to spend ... on an MtG application. I’m one of those people who will generally take the free alternative over the paid app any day, but I’m actually happy to have spent the money on this one. It has a ton of very cool features, runs smoothly, and even has RSS feeds for several top MtG sites."
- Michael Evans, GatheringMagic.com
"Decked Builder is the absolute pinnacle of what a Magic the Gathering accessory app should be. There’s almost nothing that I need, that this app can’t do for me."
- Jaden, appaddict.net
"The iPad version of Decked Builder is perfect. Solitaire play has been upgraded and the card loading speed is marvelous. Thanks for a good application."
- Eugene Lee, author of Wagic
"I have to say that this app is certainly one that I would recommend to any MTG player"
- Josh Elliot, eyeofthevortex.com
* Find your cards
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Built in support for tournament formats including Standard, Modern, Extended, EDH and Classic
- See only distinct cards, or find every printing of a card in every set
- Full card text search -- easily find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
* Build your decks
- Build multiple deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Get statistics on your deck including mana curves, color symbol counts and card type percentages
- Email decks to your friends
- Full text search for cards in your deck -- perfect for building EDH 100 card singleton decks
- Sort and filter your deck by mana cost, color, card type, tournament legality and more
* Price and buy your decks
- Decked Builder contains multiple price feeds from TCGplayer.com, CoolStuffInc.com, CardShark.com and MTGOTraders.com
- Finding the cheapest way to put your deck together from some of the largest card suppliers on the Internet
- Price your entire deck with a single tap
- Easily buy your entire deck online, or just cards missing from your collection
* Research decks
- Decked Builder includes RSS feeds which are specially formatted for clean viewing and fast downloads.
- Cards names are automatically be highlighted for instant (no network required) card lookups from the built-in database
- Featured RSS feeds from TCGplayer.com, DraftMagic.com, MTGCast, PureMTGO.com, Channel Fireball, Power 9 Pro, GatheringMagic.com, StarCityGames
- Deck integration with mtgo-stats.com allows you to download, analyze and test the latest winning decks directly on your device
* Track your collection (in-app purchase required)
- Easily input your collection by any criteria you can think of
- Find missing cards to complete your collection or your deck
- Value your collection -- find out how much you have spent on your Magic addiction
- iCloud synchronization makes it effortless to keep your collection in synch across your Mac, iPad and iPhone.
* And More!
- Decked Builder features high-definition card art scans that display brilliantly on your Retina Display
- Fully support for Innistrad day/night cards, Kamigawa flip cards and split cards
- Works perfectly offline with no Internet connection
What's New in Version 3.6.16
Fixed bug with Add Lands
Wouldn't buy again
I will give this app credit for the developers being quick to respond and having the collection of cards up to date fairly close to the date.
Why I wouldn't buy the app again is in the lite version they give you all the features. They don't give a very clear distinction between what's available in the lite compared to the full version.
They say lite doesn't have all the cards, which it actually does. They then also put every feature in lite and when you buy the full version you no longer have the camera unless you pay an additional 5 dollars, so more than you paid for the app. The collections feature also isn't available in the full version either. I'm sure there are other surprises I will find that are not included in the full version.
All in all I would not recommend buying an app in which the "full" version is missing features that are in the lite version. The lite by all accounts is more of a full version missing only the ability to save decks.
Needs to be more user friendly!
The ability to save decks and play test them is awesome! However, the play test feature really only works with certain deck types. Overall the app difficult to save decks, search cards, find prices, and most simple tasks you would want to do. After paying for the app (and then having to pay for the camera feature to build decks) I really only use it when I'm board and want to play test. If your looking up prices, sets, cards it's much easier on other apps. Please fix so I can use one app for all!!!
This app is a fantastic way to keep track of the contents of your deck, and is a nice way to check mana curve and color distribution for decks made from a collection as supposed to pre built. The only issue is you need to update it from within the app in addition to normal updates, so it is easy to miss.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 3.6.16
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tan Thor Jen
- © 2016 Tan Thor Jen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Collections Add-On$2.99
- Card Cam Add-On$4.99