Deckset: Turn your notes into beautiful presentations
By Unsigned Integer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with ten amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 15 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF
- Formula support as in-app purchase
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Visit http://www.decksetapp.com/support/ for support and feedback.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Say hello to *five* new themes!
- Merriweather: A classy theme with smooth sophisticated colour ways
- Ostrich: Condensed and round—Poster’s little brother
- Courier: Iconic and classic typewriter feel
- Titillium: Bold type combined with bright colours
- Fira: Clean and readable, suited for almost every situation
Now Deckset has 15 amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
If you like Deckset, please rate us on the Mac App Store.
Perfect for quick presentations
Often Keynote is overkill and you are literally wasting your time by building a deck. Deckset makes decisions about the form and allows you to focus on the content instead.
It’s markdown, so being able to diff and review talks is a big plus too.
Great concept, needs customizability and better export options
It’s a great idea. Write your presentations in markdown and focus on content not design. After doing one presentation in it, I was really excited that it did just that!
HOWEVER, my presentations can’t reached the vision I have nor quality I’m used to with Keynote. There are some things Deckset can’t do (e.g. vector diagrams, arrows, fine-tuned layouts) that I’d be happy if I could export and complete in Keynote. Additionally, it boggles my mind that colors and fonts are only presets (that frankly aren’t very good).
For $29.99, I’d strongly suggest passing until there’s more customization or integration with Keynote.
Really needs a few features to get back to 5 stars
I really liked this at first, but they really need to add:
a) the ability for user themes, purchased theme packs, anything..
b) exporting to Keynote
I’ve had this app for what seems like well over a year now, and there have been no updates. It’s almost like real development on this product has stopped. This could be a 6 star killer app - they just need to finish what they started!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 55.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Unsigned Integer UG (haftungsbeschr�nkt)
- © 2015 Unsigned Integer UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Formula Support$9.99