By Unsigned Integer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with 19 amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 19 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF, JPG & PNG
- Formula support
- Table support
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Visit http://www.decksetapp.com/support/ for support and feedback.
What's New in Version 1.8.3
* Fixed issues with running presentations on macOS 10.11
Fonts don’t scale and images don’t always display
Some basic functionality is broken. Fonts don’t scale to fit text; text just gets truncated. It’s supposed to be making things simpler but unless you’re doing just a couple of sentences per slide you have to futz around a lot or things break. Needs work.