Decode - Explore the Internet of Things
By Blue Bite LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Digitally discover the physical world with Decode.
Decode detects Bluetooth beacons and the Physical Web. It also reads and previews one and two-dimensional barcodes (such as QR codes), and more.
While there exist an increasing number of ways to connect to the Physical Web, Decode’s clean, ad-free UI and impressive speed set it apart. Upon launching, Decode instantaneously begins searching for and displaying nearby Physical Web beacons. Scanning barcodes with Decode is equally as fast, taking less than a second to launch, read, and open a QR code.
As the Physical Web continues to grow, everyday objects (such as bus stops, storefronts, and vending machines) are being imbued with the power to seamlessly connect with users and provide relevant digital experiences. Decode uses the power of Bluetooth to automatically display nearby Physical Web enabled items when open, or through the "Nearby" widget in the Notification Center when closed. (To learn more about Google's open source Physical Web and the Eddystone specification, visit https://google.github.io./physical-web/).
Decode’s History feature records everything you interact with, allowing you to revisit content at later dates. You can even see where you were when you interacted-- just tap on the map icon.
- Discover and preview nearby Physical Web objects
- Reads and opens QR codes in under one second
- Decode up to four barcodes at once
- Notification center widget displays nearby Physical Web objects
- Clean interface with no ads
- 75% lighter than the average iOS QR reader
- Analyzes content up to 6x faster than the average QR reader
- View, open, or clear all of your previous scans
- Quickly search UPC codes and more on Google
- Toggle flash on supported devices
- Augmented reality: view decoded content overlaid on the camera
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Fixed a bug that caused Decode to crash on startup if the user declined the Camera Permission.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Decode’s Nearby widget from displaying “Show More” if placed in the right column of the Today view on an iPad running iOS 10.
- Reverted text color of Nearby widget to white text on devices running iOS 9 and below.