If you love home design games, stuck with house flipping projects, searching for interior design apps to help your freelance projects, or in the market to join the most relaxing and fun community of interior decorating, then you have found the right FREE app!
Love home decorating?
Decor Matters is a free home decorating game built for your creativity hobby:
• create do-it-yourself (DIY) design projects on templates or camera photos
• easily convert your design concepts from Pinterest, Houzz or Instagram into reality
• instantly design your dream home while being able to publish your designs in the feed to get feedback from a vibrant creative community
• build your stunning interior design mood board portfolios
• let everyone know your creative talent while learning about diverse decor styles
• have access to the inspiration page that features the latest home decor trends and magic how to (how-to) skills from interior designers and home decor bloggers
• join in on our free in-app interior design contests that are relaxing, fun, and allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
• share your virtual dream home and interior decorating ideas on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Stuck with home renovation projects?
It is always challenging to flip a house and Decor Matters is ready to help you transform a fixer-upper into your dream home.
• browse inspirations to decorate the house
• use Augmented Reality (AR) technology to visualize makeover ideas into your room
• easily revise design ideas with a free advisor or pro contractor to assure it fits your style
• can tap to measure room dimensions easily by using the AR ruler powered by Apple ARKit
• by having the ability to scale three dimensional (3D) furniture with real dimensions you will be able to ensure that all furniture and art will have a perfect place in your floor plan and house architecture
Decor Matters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, e.g. Target, Overstock, Crate & Barrel, Pier 1, West Elm, IKEA, Ashley, Lamps Plus, Living Spaces, and more!
Looking for free tools for your interior design projects?
Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement feedback from interior design projects and clients. If your clients have difficulties in expressing their needs, DecorMatters is the most straightforward tool to explore and display their favorite interior styles and home furnishings. If your clients have any concerns about budget planning, the choice in furniture, or they can't imagine and visualize your design ideas into their home, Decor Matters app is the best makeover visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement.
Subscribe to Decor Matters for premium features within the app. By subscribing to more stocks, you will have the ability to upload and expand your design inventory with your very own personal decor. You can choose your plan from the five different auto-renewing options:
- $0.99 per year for 10 stocks
- $3.99 per year for 50 stocks
- $6.99 per year for 100 stocks
- $19.99 per year for 1000 stocks
- $39.99 per year for unlimited stocks
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings (General > iTunes Settings > Subscriptions > Manage) and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
Thank you for joining our journey to make home design easy and fun together!
We update the DecorMatters app as often as possible to make it more enjoyable for you. Here are a few of the enhancements you’ll find in the latest update:
• MyDecor now has a new function where you can import images from online or from our market place directly. You can also add effects such as shadow, lighting etc. from MyDecor market place as well for free! Enjoy the effortless design with MyDecor now!
• Burrow is a new partner who works with us to provide more high-quality furniture choice for users.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps DecorMatters live and fun.
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com or tap chat in your profile in the app to talk to us.
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential
The first design I did was tedious to put together and very frustrating. I kept with it though, and I'm improving my skills for using the tools provided. If you are used to design programs like Photoshop, you'll be frustrated too. You are very limited on what you can put in a room because you have to find pieces that are the right angle for the room. There are a few options to edit what you choose, but not enough to make it perfect. You can change the perspective, but it Doesn't let you change the shape so you can get the right shape/perspective. There should be some paint brush options so we can add shadows where things should be darker, to help make the rooms look so flat and fake. I also wish that there were more filter options so I could search by style of room to only choose from the theme I'm going for. It would save me a lot of time looking through items. I really hope they add these things in the future. I love seeing the creative things people come up with, and I love the idea of these challenges to make you design a room for a specific purpose. The graphic designer in me needs these editing changes to happen for me to give a 5 star rating. I can already see that this app is going to be very addicting and fun!!
This is the app I’ve always dreamed of. It is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you are looking for a simple, effective, working design app, this is the one for you. I have only had it for a few months, and I play it as much as possible, sometimes for hours every day. It has tens of thousands of furniture and accessory options, and doesn’t require you to put certain pieces of furniture in certain areas, you can do whatever you want. I have friends on this app, and am always excited when they post new designs. While you can play with strangers, there isn’t much you can do to interact with them, so it is very child friendly. I would recommend 9+ for this app, because there are links in the app that lead to websites where you can purchase furniture. I really love the challenges, because you can “compete” with other players in a friendly, non competitive way. The only problem I see with this app is the fact that you have to pay to use pictures of your own decor. Overall, this is an amazing app for kids and adults, and I totally recommend it to anyone searching for a good interior design app. 🤪😜😍😎♥️🤩
Can’t contain the excitement
I NEVER write reviews for ANYTHING. I have been raving about this app ever since I stumbled upon it several days ago. I was itching for something to “play” as far as interior design goes (it’s my absolute obsession and dream). Just like others have said, there are other design games but cost money and MAKE you put things in certain areas. This game truly gives you freedom. I love that I can look at my “works of art” and know that I designed each and every aspect of it with the exception of the 4 walls and some small details (which are usually easily covered except they incorporate such beautiful details you wouldn’t want to anyway). There are endless options and OMG I just found the option to put your OWN elements into it as well. I am so thankful I found this because it’s truly a hobby of mine. Although I’ve been staying up way too late messing with it, it is amazing. I’m very disappointed in the people who have given this less than great scores. They’re either not very technically savvy, or pompous. Just saying!
- DecorMatters, Inc.
- 130.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 DecorMatters, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 IMG Stocks $3.99
- 10 IMG Stocks $0.99
- 100 IMG Stocks $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.