If you are addicted to home design games, stuck with house flipping projects, searching for interior design apps to help your freelance projects, or in the market to join the most relaxing and fun community of interior decorating, then you have found the right FREE app!
Love home decorating?
Decor Matters is a free home decorating game built for your creativity hobby:
• create do-it-yourself (DIY) design projects on templates or camera photos
• easily convert your design concepts from Pinterest, Houzz or Instagram into reality
• instantly design your dream home while being able to publish your designs in the feed to get feedback from a vibrant creative community
• build your stunning interior design mood board portfolios
• let everyone know your creative talent while learning about diverse decor styles
• have access to the inspiration page that features the latest home decor trends and magic how to (how-to) skills from interior designers and home decor bloggers
• join in on our free in-app interior design contests that are relaxing, fun, and allow you to live the life of an interior decorator
• share your virtual dream home and interior decorating ideas on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.
Stuck with home renovation projects?
It is always challenging to flip a house and Decor Matters is ready to help you transform a fixer-upper into your dream home.
• browse inspirations to decorate the house
• use Augmented Reality (AR) technology to visualize makeover ideas into your room
• easily revise design ideas with a free advisor or pro contractor to assure it fits your style
• can tap to measure room dimensions easily by using the AR ruler powered by Apple ARKit
• by having the ability to scale three dimensional (3D) furniture with real dimensions you will be able to ensure that all furniture and art will have a perfect place in your floor plan and house architecture
Decor Matters provides millions of home furniture, decorations, lighting, and art from your favorite furniture stores, e.g. Target, Overstock, Crate & Barrel, Pier 1, West Elm, IKEA, Ashley, Lamps Plus, Living Spaces, and more!
Looking for free tools for your interior design projects?
Freelance interior designers and decorators are leveraging DecorMatters to accelerate productivity while receiving great engagement feedback from interior design projects and clients. If your clients have difficulties in expressing their needs, DecorMatters is the most straightforward tool to explore and display their favorite interior styles and home furnishings. If your clients have any concerns about budget planning, the choice in furniture, or they can't imagine and visualize your design ideas into their home, Decor Matters app is the best makeover visualization tool to help you easily present room planning, space arrangement, and furniture placement.
Subscribe to Decor Matters for premium features within the app. By subscribing to more stocks, you will have the ability to upload and expand your design inventory with your very own personal decor. You can choose your plan from the five different auto-renewing options:
- $0.99 per year for 10 stocks
- $3.99 per year for 50 stocks
- $6.99 per year for 100 stocks
- $19.99 per year for 1000 stocks
- $39.99 per year for unlimited stocks
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings (General > iTunes Settings > Subscriptions > Manage) and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
Thank you for joining our journey to make home design easy and fun together!
We update the DecorMatters app as often as possible to make it faster and more enjoyable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
• Add Video blogs into the inspiration feed
• Add coupons and rewards in the design challenges
• UI updates and bug fixes
• Add one more partner (Ettitude)
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps DecorMatters live and fun.
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com or tap chat in your profile in the app to talk to us.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t contain the excitement
I NEVER write reviews for ANYTHING. I have been raving about this app ever since I stumbled upon it several days ago. I was itching for something to “play” as far as interior design goes (it’s my absolute obsession and dream). Just like others have said, there are other design games but cost money and MAKE you put things in certain areas. This game truly gives you freedom. I love that I can look at my “works of art” and know that I designed each and every aspect of it with the exception of the 4 walls and some small details (which are usually easily covered except they incorporate such beautiful details you wouldn’t want to anyway). There are endless options and OMG I just found the option to put your OWN elements into it as well. I am so thankful I found this because it’s truly a hobby of mine. Although I’ve been staying up way too late messing with it, it is amazing. I’m very disappointed in the people who have given this less than great scores. They’re either not very technically savvy, or pompous. Just saying!
Best one out there!
I love the fact that there are so many options to choose from and I’ve noticed that almost every three days or so there are new furnishing added to the collections so you end up with even more endless options.
There are a couple things I wish that could be fixed though. When trying to be selective of the color of the furniture the color slider to choose your color isn’t very exact. It doesn’t have options like “red” but “rust red” and when you aren’t selective of this filter after swiping down for a long time you are able to find truly red furnishings.
Also the scaling of small objects, I sometimes work a big room and I’d like to put stuff on shelves in the very back wall but the size of these accessories can’t go further and end up being too big. Maybe if you added a toggle slider to adjust the size to the smallest it can get.
I wish you would be able to paint walls too. Or add a specific wall paper or texture.
And lastly, I think it’s best to make sure that all the furnishings have all the angles so one can use them without being stuck with just 2-3 angles that might not work for our design.
Above anything else I adore this app and would never stop using it if new spaces are added every once in a while.
Love the app! A few things need fixed
I am in love with this app. Love all the choice and the fact that it's free, unlike another one I tried. It does have a few issues though.
One issue I've encountered is that I worked really long and hard a room. I clicked the save button, message popped up that said saved, exited the app but came back to make sure my room was saved. I was so frustrated and upset that my room vanished, along with all the time and hard work I put in for it. That needs to be fixed.
Another issue is the fact when you try to use the masking tool to take out unwanted areas, it is really not the easiest thing to use. Since there are really no instructions on how to use this tool, you have use trial and error. Sometime you get the results you want and many times you don't. One suggestion would be to employ a system similar to Microsoft Word's program where you use lines and various shapes by snapping lines.
Also, there needs to be a help button with a few answers on how to use some of the tools and buttons.
These a few of the most frustrating problems I've seen.
I hope this helps. I do love the game, just wish there were less frustrating moments.
Would love yo hear your response.
Developer Response ,
Hi, there! Thank you very much for your feedback! We will take a look at the crash issue, and really sorry for the trouble. We will improve the Masking tool in the future, and will keep you updated. We like the help button idea very much, and will definitely add that in the future! Thank you and have a great day!
- DecorMatters, Inc.
- 317.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 DecorMatters, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Img Storage $6.99
- 50 Img Storage $3.99
- 10 Img Storage $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.