- Do you like music streaming services?
- Do you enjoy companies telling you what you should listen to each week?
- Did you stop buying music years ago?
If you answer with "yes" to any of these questions, Decoupled wasn't made for you. Sorry.
However, if you...
- Still buy and own records
- Have a developed taste and/or a vast music collection
- Listen to music in formats like FLAC, Opus, or Vorbis (Ogg)
then you should definitely give it a shot!
Some of its features:
- Playback of a wide range of formats: FLAC, Vorbis (Ogg), Opus, Apple Lossless, MP3, AAC, WAV.
- Gapless playback
- 10-band equalizer
- Music sync through USB, via iTunes File Sharing
- Music sync without iTunes via FTP, WebDAV, or a simple Web browser!
- Hardware codec utilization for longer battery life.
Minor bugfixes, including one that solves the issue when playing stuttered when playing >44.1khz music through headphones.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.