Journey to a magical sparkly island where pandas, wizards, mermaids are just the beginning! BEDAZZLE, CRAFT and FARM your way through enchanted lands as you free a world submerged in water. Can you reverse the curse with the power of smiles and rainbows to bring happiness to the villagers?
DISCOVER FANTASTICAL LANDS!
• Twinkle time! Collect magic and happiness to unveil new ground!
• Oh no! Can you lift the spell that has transformed the villagers into sad creatures?
• Let’s open up the world! Reverse the curse to reveal unique and colorful islands!
KEEP ON SMILING!
• Earn coins and gems to beautify the town with exclusive décor!
• Collect balloons and earn daily rewards – magnificent!
• Make way! Fulfill orders and complete tasks for your delightful villagers
• Fly your hot air balloon to trade and sell goods with neighbors! Making new friends is fun!
POOF! FARM TO FLOURISH!
• Harvest produce, grow crops and tend to cute animals
• Decorate the town with farms and beautiful gardens! Let’s live in color!
• Bake, grill, and can delicious treats for your islanders
• Mine for stones to rebuild homes, taverns, castles and more!
• Craft, forge, weave and sew – it’s always a party!
There are hundreds of special characters waiting to meet you!
Come sparkle with us:
Hippity – Hop! The Spring Splash has dropped:
• It's EGG-TASTIC! Hop to fun board requests and the very first magical island egg hunt! Earn special eggs by completing requests.
• Spring cleaning got ya down? Grab EXCLUSIVE springtime decor with the cute Rabbit Pack! Bunnies and gems, oh my!
• Islanders unite! Join the rush and collect as many eggs as you can to earn an awesome gem reward for all! Yippee!
Ratings and Reviews
Same game , different name.
Don’t let the developers fool you.... Decurse is Sunken Secret. I played Sunken Secret and Decurse is the same game with a different name. The layout of the land is almost identical and once again you are plagued with very limited storage for all of the things you have to collect for events and and have to make to fill orders . The different machines cost way to much and it takes forever to accumulate enough coins to buy them. And I hate the fact that they start adding stuff on the order board and ballon orders you don’t even have the machine to make yet, just because you are on the level to buy the machine. If I can’t get enough coins to purchase the machine it makes the game all that more frustrating. Big fish has yet again put out another money grab game. I refuse to waste more of my hard earned money on a game they will eventually abandon. I can’t afford to lose any more of my money on these games. This is one of those games I will eventually stop playing, because once I feel I am being forced to pay to get anywhere in the game, that is when it is time to delete. I’m only on level 17 in the game and it’s already getting frustrating. If they don’t start giving more storage and charging less for machines you need,I will yet again lose interest in this game. If they can give unlimited storage in the game Family Farm: Sea Side , why can’t Developers of this game do the same? It would make the game a lot less frustrating☹️🥺
Decurse is one of the most unique farming sim games I’ve played, and I’ve played hundreds! It has many aspects that you would expect, crop plots, animals, crafting buildings, decorations, unlocking new areas, etc. But what I find fascinating is that they use a blocking system which allows you to fill in the in-game art of the homes, making it appear in segments instead of all at once! I find it extremely fun and original! Same thing with clearing away the curse on the stone walls and rebuilding them, it really feels like you’re fixing the island, and not just clicking a button once you have the materials, a tarp goes over whatever you’re repairing and a few hours later it’s magically fixed. It feels so much more tangible. This unique mechanic makes Decurse stand out amongst a vast ocean of mobile farming sim games, while still being simple and understandable for all ages! When I get bored of it, can see myself returning to the game and starting all over again a couple months later, experiencing all the fun once more!
Upon reading the reviews, I thought what the heck I’ll try it. I actually enjoy this version more than Sunken.
I’m not sure why people are so mad about this. Sunken is a good game, but it took me a while to progress. I’m already on lv 11 and I just started playing this morning. I dont see an issue with tasks taking a while. It gives me the opportunity to play several games and not being glued to this one every second. I’ve definitely played games where I’ve had to wait much longer.
I’m still going to play sunken until I cant anymore, but I like the graphics a lot better in this one. I’m sure what the upset is about. I guess people don’t understand what goes into app development and what it would take to completely revamp a long standing game rather than starting a new one. This one IS in fact different. It’s much the same but still different which I like.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 348.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- A Small Number of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.