Dedalus - Delay Audio Mangler
By Amazing Noises
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dedalus Delay is a real time audio mangler. A network of delay lines is continually granulated and modulated, producing a labyrinth of echoes, which are further processed by filters, dynamic processors and saturation modules. Dedalus can produce a wide variety of effects, from reverb-like ambiences to evolving resonation, from rhythmic pulsation to chaotic layering, from subtle chorusing to pure noise.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support (sender and FX)
- Multiple delay lines with feedback and granulation
- Signal saturation
- Built In Stereo Sampler with varispeed
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Snapshot Presets Morphing Pad
- Post Fx Chain: Low-shelf Filter, High-shelf and Compressor
What's New in Version 1.6
+ Audiobus 3 New MIDI Receiver Port
+ New Sampling Rate Setting (up to 96 kHz)
+ New Quick View for the Presets Manager, simplify the Presets navigation while playing the Keyboard
+ New implementation for LFO which improve performance when you put app in background or switch app etc..
+ Midibus 1.39 SDK
+ Audiobus 3.0.3 SDK
+ Ableton LINK 2.1.2 SDK
- Removed MIDI Clock Receiving
+ Disable Auto-Lock Screen
+ iPhone X compatibility
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ConTempoNet S.A.S. di Maurizio Refice & C.
- © www.amazingnoises.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.