Deed Counter is an app that can help you count things in your life and keep track of them. Since - as the experts say - "what get measured, get managed", doing that can help you improve the aspects of your life that matter to you.
For instance, you can use the app to keep track of how many glasses of water you drink or how many books you read. Stop guessing and get the facts with Deed Counter.
* Track multiple items at once.
* Count easily with up and down buttons.
* Compare stats between days.
* Get the big picture through a calendar view.
* Protect your data with a passcode.
Fix compatibility issues with iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
I would give it a five if, there was a way to enter daily notes. Just a small space 20-40 characters.
Good counting app
I use this app to count points for my son and daughter that go towards their allowance. It's a great little app.
Very simple and useful. My only suggestion is to have the option to archive or hide a category rather than delete it.
- Donald Latumahina
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Donald Latumahina
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Items + Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.